My 306 a work in progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306 a work in progress
So this is my daily driver and my work in progress.

As you can see she has battle scar's but not from me the damage you see in the passenger side rear door + skirt and rear arch were on the car when i bought it.
Thanks given by:
Nice looking car
Thanks given by:
D turbo?

Any plans ?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2014, 01:37 PM)rallywoodhall Wrote: Nice looking car

thanks other than the damage i said about she's in great condition.

(26-03-2014, 04:07 PM)7057sam Wrote: D turbo?

Any plans ?

Yea she is, i have got plans but they keep changing lol only thing i'm really settled on so far is a letterbox style rear box.
Thanks given by:
Ah ok.hate to say it but 40mm drop and clones would looks great

also the addition of ph3 bumpers and colour coded bits Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2014, 01:01 AM)7057sam Wrote: Ah ok.hate to say it but 40mm drop and clones would looks great

also the addition of ph3 bumpers and colour coded bits Smile

I know this is going to sound stupid but what are clones? Undecided this is the first time i have owned a 306 so i'm learning about them still it was only last week i found out the colour names for the car's lol.

As for lowering it hmmmm not sure i really want to the speed bumps around here are more like mini mountains lol.

Wouldn't mind having a look at these phase 3 bumper's and stuff.
Thanks given by:
'clones' are the standard gti6 alloys. nice alloys and suit the car well, but are common as muck these days
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2014, 01:27 PM)willJspears Wrote: 'clones' are the standard gti6 alloys. nice alloys and suit the car well, but are common as muck these days

yea just been investigating the wheels i figured out what the clones were after i posted my reply lol and yea your right they really are common now i actually like the ones that came with the car although i wouldn't mind getting another wheel like the ones i have to replace the steel spare wheel i have.
Thanks given by:
Blaze... mmm nice. Lots of potential with the dturbo engines. Have a read and see what you can do! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Just an update, so i put my car in to the garage to have the water pump,timing belt,air con pump replaced & the auxiliary belt & tensioner changed, however i had a text off my mechanic earlier saying that the car is being a right bitch to work on as the bolts/nuts are either really really tight or seized so it's slowing the job down but to top it all off he also said that my cam shaft seal is screwed and needs changing to so i fear it's going to get expensive. other than that the car is working great lol.
Thanks given by:
Is French everything is seized. Looks a good basis though. Personally I wouldn't have a letter box exhaust, but it's your choice :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-04-2014, 08:58 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Is French everything is seized. Looks a good basis though. Personally I wouldn't have a letter box exhaust, but it's your choice :-)

lol i'm finding that out all the time but i still love the car, yea i decided against the letterbox style exhaust but not sure what else to look at any suggestions mate ?
Thanks given by:
Another update. Can someone move this thread to projects please.

so not a whole lot been done in the way of mods to it since my last update apart from new rear bushes on the rear subframe it's also had new drums,bearing's,handbrake cable's,shoes,wheel cylinders,rear silencer and an abs sensor on the drivers side rear. few weeks ago she flew through the mot test with no advisories (wipes sweat from forehead). my jobs list is getting smaller well until i find something else to do lol, anyway i have just bought a new radiator as i thought mine was leaking but it turns out the bottom hose is well known for the seals going on it so most of the time it's usually to blame for leakages so i ended up buying one of them and a top hose. i did consider sending the rad back but decided that being that mine was pretty beat up i would change it anyway as a sort of preventative measure plus the new rad has a 2 year warranty with www.fastrads.co.uk . i've also picked up new o-rings for the vacuum pump and a new D-seal for the intercooler as mine is pieced together atm and a new fuel tank seal and new ring from peugeot. i also picked up a new fuel sender from www.wanapart.co.uk check them out their prices are really good and in most cases undercut euro car parts along with numerous other's. apart from those few jobs that's it for the major stuff. i still have to get my passenger side front window working and get the dinks and dent's along with the damage to the passenger side rear door,skirt and quarter panel. well that's my update for now more to come i'm sure of it lol.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my baby n work in progress bighead02 10 2,951 02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88