Soo, the journey begins :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soo, the journey begins :)
Hey lads, maybe the odd lady? Well what you guys do at a weekend we'll leave aside [THUMBS UP SIGN]

So second 306 now, first one gold dturbo, stunning car till the bottom
End blew in the middle of the town on a Friday night and everyone dropped to the floor [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

To much boost [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

So after writing my megane sport of swerving away from someone in the middle of the road and ending up half a mile across a field rolling x amount of times and waking up in hospital a few days later I've stumbled across a 306 hdi estate

[SMIRKING FACE]
One owner
Full service history
All done at pug
Drum roll [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]
At 170k for 200 quid thought would see me by for a year

Well currently on 207k and does she pull like a [HORSE FACE], at 167 new clutch, pump belts tensioner ect, major service gear box oil blah blah, well for the fun of it she was put on rollers as I went with my mate and the guy wanted a laught at how slow it would be with that millage

So 20 minutes later pulling in at 92.6 bhp I was grinning lol all it had was egr bypass and k and n filter for original air box :/

She currently as she stand now has no cat, middle box and finishes with....nothing lol, sounds lush at tick over with the sound of a faint turbo whistle down the zorst [SMIRKING FACE] so mods I've done is

Decat
Lost back box 😗
K&n
And carbon modified centre console
Xtron double din with gps (igo8) DVD iPod,USB, bluetooth and sd connectivity bargin for 15 quid
Also back windows fully blacked out
Rear windows now have switches Smile
Blue led conversion

coming along nicely, booked in for paint next Wednesday for rear bunker, front and quarter panel where it's been damaged

So some pics Smile

[Image: ge5abe6u.jpg][Image: u3u8y9ug.jpg][Image: e3agyge9.jpg][Image: y4unezaz.jpg][Image: ra3ybytu.jpg][Image: 5ujape6a.jpg]

Got my stage 1 going on this week [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN] so hoping to see some good results

I've a supra fmic to work on installing, guage and boost adjuster, then then stage 2 while that's being played with I've a hdi sat in the shed I'm looking to go for 300+ bhp, gearbox mounted turbz, internals weight reduction, just one step at a time first Smile anyway, hi lol
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Looks alright can't wait to have a good nosey around it later, sends like your going the right way mods wise :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you picked up a bargain! Smile
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Looks good,great bargain Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Be interested to see how you get on with this, get a project thread up. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks guys Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate, got bang for your buck there!! Fair play
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,nice looking hdi estate you have purchased there Hello
Thanks given by:
Thanks lads Smile so little update, I've purchased stage 1 of jammapic, this was an interesting start lol, I had kentiiboii and his mate read and upload my map [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] well he managed to delete the standard one, and reinstall the same one instead of the new one [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] numpty, so then after a drive and realising it was the same..we started again, we hit a brick wall when we realised the ecu was different software to what we had thought, so after x amount of calls to James, we managed to conclude what the issues what's, by then we'd called it again day, so a new day and a new start we uploaded the new map, again still not feeling right, so another call to James when he went thought everything and we sourced the issue, day before we had unplugged the maf when checking things, so plugged in, few turns of the key so sorted, well, pretty outstanding results!! The power different thougt the rev range is a whole difference, so much torque around 2.5k!! Couldn't be happier and James was very helpful, instantly on the problem to resolve things and wouldn't give in till he resolved it Smile fantastic lad!! Very much knows his stuff!!

Gave my mate a go (he owns a 3.0v6 jag) and he is even amazing at the power and torque difference, certainly out a smile on both our faces Smile hoping to have her on the rr very soon,

Worth every penny for anyone who hasn't had it done! Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2014, 09:07 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: Thanks lads Smile so little update, I've purchased stage 1 of jammapic, this was an interesting start lol, I had kentiiboii and his mate read and upload my map [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] well he managed to delete the standard one, and reinstall the same one instead of the new one [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] numpty, so then after a drive and realising it was the same..we started again, we hit a brick wall when we realised the ecu was different software to what we had thought, so after x amount of calls to James, we managed to conclude what the issues what's, by then we'd called it again day, so a new day and a new start we uploaded the new map, again still not feeling right, so another call to James when he went thought everything and we sourced the issue, day before we had unplugged the maf when checking things, so plugged in, few turns of the key so sorted, well, pretty outstanding results!! The power different thougt the rev range is a whole difference, so much torque around 2.5k!! Couldn't be happier and James was very helpful, instantly on the problem to resolve things and wouldn't give in till he resolved it Smile fantastic lad!! Very much knows his stuff!!

Gave my mate a go (he owns a 3.0v6 jag) and he is even amazing at the power and torque difference, certainly out a smile on both our faces Smile hoping to have her on the rr very soon,

Worth every penny for anyone who hasn't had it done! Smile

Will have to go to a meet one the 6 is on the road, deggers and crump will be up for it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Sounds a bloody good plan mate!! Or a road trip somewhere over hight camping and a few beers [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2014, 09:46 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: Sounds a bloody good plan mate!! Or a road trip somewhere over hight camping and a few beers [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Well were all going fcs in june! Bloody good weekend mate!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Hmm, more info?
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2014, 10:19 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: Hmm, more info?

French car show at Castle Combe. Loads of people from the club will be there. Whole weekend of camping, cars and women. Most of all one big piss up!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
My kinda thing minus the women [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] missis puts me on a leash [PERSEVERING FACE]
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2014, 11:31 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: My kinda thing minus the women [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] missis puts me on a leash [PERSEVERING FACE]

Shame that good weekend :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I can still attend Wink justs best behaviour lol!!
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2014, 09:55 AM)SupaStar88 Wrote: I can still attend Wink justs best behaviour lol!!

Haha fair enough :-) we usually convoy down on the Friday :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
That mean sticking to the speed limit? lol
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2014, 01:28 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: That mean sticking to the speed limit? lol

Yes of course RolleyesBig Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] ok
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: