Another Central Locking Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Central Locking Thread
So... Everything's back together after doing the heater matrix, now the central locking is playing silly beggars. It was working night before last and yesterday morning. Only thing I've done is refit the centre trims round the gears and handbrake.

Symptoms:

Outside the car:

Zap..... All lock then unlock.
Key in drivers door... All lock then unlock
Key in passenger door... All lock then unlock

Inside the car:

Press drivers lock pin... Nothing, just drivers door locked.
Press passengers lock pin... All lock then unlock

Lock drivers door then press passenger lock pin... Rest lock then all unlock

Had control unit out, checked plugs, plugged and unplugged still exactly the same. So to lock the car now I have to press passenger lock pin and hold it down while all the others unlock, lock the rear passenger door, get out, open drivers rear door, lock drivers door, then lock rear drivers door and shut it. This still leaves the boot unlocked though and the key won't even go in that lock at all. Then to unlock I have to press lock button on the fob which locks the boot then all the pins pop up.
It's like the car isn't acknowledging that the drivers door has actually locked even though it is receiving a signal and driving the pin up and down under 'zapping' yet when the pin is pressed manually.... Nothing.

I've just wasted 3 of my 4 days off faffing about with this bloody thing just at my wits end now.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Check the loom that runs between the front doors and the body pull back the ribbed rubber and inspect the wires common fault for the wires to snap they need repairing if this is the case
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,002 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,194 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,534 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306