Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt
Manifold plate or something? For you to drill/weld your tubes to?
Thanks given by:
so after viewing a pug van and the chassis rails being rotton i thought i best fix the 306. the plan was if the van was decent enough was break the estate and scrap the rest and stick the gt22 on the van but as said thats nit happened. its safe for a little longer anyway so i replaced ever seal in the pump as veg killed the one to the lda housing thanks to darren for the tips on that one Smile gave it a wash stuck some poorboys nattys wax on epic stuff that really happy with the results and also finally put the twin optics in i can officially say im back in love with it even more so ive sacked the veg off that stuff really killed the performance it was unreal . any way couple piks with the twins fitted

[attachment=19661]

[attachment=19662]

[attachment=19663]
Thanks given by:
Looks shit should have been scraped

Trololololol Tongue

Bring on the big boost!

Thanks given by:
LOL ok cheese wedge Wink
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2014, 07:29 PM)ash23 Wrote: LOL ok cheese wedge Wink

lmao

Thanks given by:
They look ace, some gentle yellow tint on the fogs and it would look spot on imo!

So glad you not given up Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2014, 08:24 PM)Piggy Wrote: They look ace, some gentle yellow tint on the fogs and it would look spot on imo!

So glad you not given up Smile

cheers mate as you prob know they look a whole lot better in person Smile also got some yellow fly eyes coming to
Thanks given by:
enjoyable read that
Thanks given by:
yellow fogs opinions please Big Grin

[attachment=19686]
Thanks given by:
Looks ace!

Needs yellow calipers or something similar

(didnt know you were disabled Ash, such a shame)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'd disagree and say don't go too lairy and paint callipers yellow. Fogs is enough.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 01:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: (didnt know you were disabled Ash, such a shame)

lol

Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 01:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: Looks ace!

Needs yellow calipers or something similar

(didnt know you were disabled Ash, such a shame)

nooooo silver stealthy calipers will do Wink

and something must be up since i came back to a 306 lol
for the record tho since im preaty much my own boss i get to park were i want Tongue

(21-10-2014, 01:54 PM)silverzx Wrote: I'd disagree and say don't go too lairy and paint callipers yellow. Fogs is enough.

THIS... yellow fogs and light is enough Smile
Thanks given by:
Glad those lights are finally having some use aha

think they spent about 3 years sat in my garage and f*ck knows how long before that in somebody else s shed
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
haha there awsome lights the difference from standard one to these is awesome i can actually see when its dark rather than the candle light of the old ones
Thanks given by:
not much is really happening recently the flanges for the manifold are done just need to find time to pick them up then i can start on that again.

at the weekend i threw some tint on the rear windows im happy with it there is some marks where the glass is scratched so couldn't do much about that but for the purpose i need them for it will be fine.

[attachment=19891]
Thanks given by:
well since i borrowed a bottle of welding gas for a few days thought i better make good use of it so had anotger bash at the manifold around welding a 306 rear arch and some other bits for people.its nearly there nowSmile

[attachment=20045]

[attachment=20046]

[attachment=20047]

[attachment=20048]

[attachment=20049]

[attachment=20050]

[attachment=20051]
Thanks given by:
That tubing is HUGE!?!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
its not that big it's the same as the stock mani holes Wink . be fine to do the job needed.
Thanks given by:
That manifold looks lovely, out of interest how much did the flanges set you back?
Thanks given by:
a little bit lol there a good amount but worth ut for something that fits straight on
Thanks given by:
Loving the mani. Looks awesome. Sort of want to make one for mine. Ive got a spare engine to mock it up on too
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
That is looking mint! Should polish it up be a shame to wrap it up and hide it!

Thanks given by:
Fair play for putting the work into that manifold, really looking the part dude Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Great work on the manifold, bet you can't wait to get it in the car now. Have you made the primaries equal?
Thanks given by:
That looks awesome some inspiration for when I start mine! migging stainless or got a tig hidden there?
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 08:13 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Loving the mani. Looks awesome. Sort of want to make one for mine. Ive got a spare engine to mock it up on too
thanks mate id fully recommend having a go it not as hard as you think lol

(11-11-2014, 08:37 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: That is looking mint! Should polish it up be a shame to wrap it up and hide it!

i may not fit it prob sell it when all the hard work is done Wink

(11-11-2014, 08:39 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Fair play for putting the work into that manifold, really looking the part dude Smile

cheers mate its not as much work as you would imagine most hassle is making sure the cuts are right.

(11-11-2014, 10:18 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Great work on the manifold, bet you can't wait to get it in the car now. Have you made the primaries equal?

cant wait at all hopefully be on soon Smile there as equal as possible with how i wanted to do things i could have copied darrens old one but thats no fun.

(11-11-2014, 10:33 PM)eskimogod Wrote: That looks awesome some inspiration for when I start mine! migging stainless or got a tig hidden there?

cheers dude got both there's a tig hidden under a sheet as its new didnt want it getting covered in shit.
Thanks given by:
so after 15k i thought id better change the oil /service it Itwasntme

changed the cheap air filter for a ram air foam one seems to be less restrictive tbh

[attachment=20101]

also mounted the turbo to the manifold Smile

[attachment=20102]

306 3" down pipe 2.5 system straight through: http://youtu.be/JkVVVdvyjgw
Thanks given by:
Spotted at Sherwood Pines on Friday - wasn't in the Rallye typically.
Car sounded awesome - heard it before I saw it Wink
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
haha everyone says that cant sneek up on anyone thats for sure lol
what was you in id have noticed the rallye Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gearbox mounted turbo - manifold darrencurry0808 0 1,334 22-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
Thumbs Up FCS prep phase win sigma gearbox mounted mikey b 199 54,054 03-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: puglove
  ph1 cherry red sedan. TD04 box mounted. padge 219 35,582 22-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: sleeper93