306 40mm Lowered Rear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 306 40mm Lowered Rear
Hey, after a 40mm lowered rear torsion jobbie.

Too lazy and un skilled to do the lowering part, changing it looks 10x Simpler, though, probably underestimated that as well.

If anyone has one ; give me a price to ponder,

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
I have a drum axle with abs lowered about 60-80
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oof, A tad too low IMO, If I go lower then 40 at the front I scrape like a bastard on my local roads (plus its my work 'van' ) , is the bar easier to adjust when its off the car?

And how much would you want for it ?
Thanks given by:
Took me and guys about 3hours to swap beams...took me about 45min to adjust the height!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Fancy giving me a hand for return plumbing related services? ^^
Thanks given by:
Lowering a rear beam isn't hard. It's only a bitch when they're seized, which most are now at this age.
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2014, 01:03 PM)Piggy Wrote: Took me and guys about 3hours to swap beams...took me about 45min to adjust the height!

Lots of tea breaks?

I swapped 2 beams over on my own Sunday, barely took any time at all. Ok so I ruined a brake line but without that would've been all done and back together in an hour and a half...

Drop the exhaust and spare wheel/cage. Remove brake cables, remove brake lines then its just 6 bolts in the boot....how does that take 3 hours? Confused
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Disc Rear Beam, Lowered Preferably bigcheez2k3 3 1,265 22-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: the milkman