rear speakers not working

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rear speakers not working
Question 
Bought some vibe slicks to replace the standard rear speakers and now there not working anyone any ideas what it could be ?
Thanks given by:
Your dodgy wiring probably.... lol

Did you use the existing parcel shelf wiring? Do the rest work fine?
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2014, 08:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Your dodgy wiring probably.... lol

Did you use the existing parcel shelf wiring? Do the rest work fine?

Could well be haha and ye just fitted new terminals so theyd fit the new speakers the front 2 work fine
Thanks given by:
Hmm ok, well I think they're all on the same fuse so doesn't sound like that's blown.

If you just used the same wires but new terminals there shouldn't really be any issues. Did you crimp the terminals on? Might've caught the insulation with the crimp instead of the copper? Also, is the parcel shelf loom screwed back in properly lol?
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2014, 08:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Hmm ok, well I think they're all on the same fuse so doesn't sound like that's blown.

If you just used the same wires but new terminals there shouldn't really be any issues. Did you crimp the terminals on? Might've caught the insulation with the crimp instead of the copper? Also, is the parcel shelf loom screwed back in properly lol?

Looms all good so are the terminals but one thing i have just thought about is on the n/s/r speaker theres another conection that i left pluged in could that have anything to do with it ?
Thanks given by:
Tbh I can't remember another connection, and can't think what it'd be for either! Confused
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2014, 10:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Tbh I can't remember another connection, and can't think what it'd be for either! Confused

Ill have a fettle tomorrow
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speakers that fit in the rear pods? JTaylor2005 6 1,576 20-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Best Budget Front and Rear Speakers? MY95 12 2,692 16-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Why am i only gettin' bass from rear speakers Hdi and proud of it 18 4,009 23-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: DeeTurbo