Torsion bar adjustment in South West

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torsion bar adjustment in South West
Hi all,

Does anybody know somewhere or someone who will adjust a 306 Torsion bar in the South west? I've had it done once by 1 notch but need it done by millimetres so i can get the arch right on the tyre as i'm trying to get my car's stance spot on.

Thanks in advance

George
Thanks given by:
As said where. Southwest is big place but krisb in hosham is a good bet
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter about the distance, KrisB is well worth a visit. 6 hour round trip for me but I wouldn't use anyone else Smile
Thanks given by:
Im in cornwall, did previously book in with KrisB but unfortunately couldn't make it as my weekend was mental and i ran out of money, but im looking to get it done next month
Thanks given by:
Book with him again then. He will do your intercooler too. Worth every penny
Thanks given by:
Good shout eskii
Not only will you save money against a garage which covers fuel you get a guy that actually knows these inside and out
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've mailed Kris about possibly booking up a weekend in April. Try and gte the work done ready for a show at Castle Coombe then persuade myself to keep the car for FCS :\
Thanks given by:
I know Kris is good, but you dont live far from Darren at all - who is completely capable of what you want doing! He might be busy or not interested in the work, but he's so close to you its worth an ask Smile
Thanks given by:
Its worth speaking to Darren aswell i would of thought.... I know hes quite busy but its worth a shot as hes only down the road Big Grin

^^^ Lol i didnt copy
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I may e able to do it fr you. But I did it the notch method, however I did take both trailing arms and arb's out fully then reassembled.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Again, darren or kris.. i'd travel from the isle of wight to see either one of these guys.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Depending on where you are in Cornwall there's a place in Barnstaple that can do it I heard.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1999 306 sedan rear torsion bar adjustment weka 14 5,575 21-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Last Post: weka
  torsion bar lowering south east? connorp 1 1,158 26-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Last Post: toseland
  Torsion bar end adjustment screws martyn92 7 2,131 04-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Last Post: puglove