BMC CDA with Silicone Reducer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: BMC CDA with Silicone Reducer
Surplus to my requirements is a BMC CDA, which I have recently cleaned and re-oiled (hasn't been fitted to the car since so is good to go). This is the large type one so is suitable for a gti-6 engine without creating a restriction, but obviously works with smaller engines that need less air.

It comes with a silicone reducer that reduces to the OD of the standard Gti-6 TB as well as another piece of silicone, the bracket is also included with the bolt that holds it together.

This item is in pretty good condition, it has not done any miles at all since being cleaned and re-oiled by myself. The excess was allowed to drip away before this was reassembled as it should be.

I'm looking for offers on 75 posted signed for.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump, price reduced.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump.
Nobody man enough for more bwarps in their life?

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Whilst yours is in slightly better cosmetic condition I recently bought one from this forum for £40 posted. They just don't fetch good money anymore Sad

Tried other owners clubs? These are pretty universal filters.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah you're right... just trying to get back what I paid really.
I've seen them go on ebay for good money but that's always a gamble isn't it?

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Sure is, that's why I'm waiting for a free listing weekend again, got a stockpile of parts lined up here ready to go on!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Probably a good shout. I'll try other forums & gumtree etc. I've seen them go for good money a few times.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bumpy bump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
buuump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bwwwwwarp. You know you want that sound.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bmc cda with reducer Chris 0 674 25-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Chris
  70- 80mm silicone adapter Curt 0 843 27-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Curt
  306 Parts Clearout + some Silicone Toms306 21 3,876 12-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Toms306