Popping my face by

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popping my face by
Shocked 
Hi everyone thought i'd eventually join up,

Well i'm Austin, from cambridge, on 23 but I got my first 306 at 17 and no collection has grown from there...

I've just brought an S16 (Inlove), all standard at the moment, a couple of issues I need to iron out (electrics & head gasket) but planning GTI manifolds with cone filter, lowered, maybe 206 GTI 17"...

My first 306 is a ph1 1.4 SPI, this has been through the wars!! its indestructible, its been through, 3 head gaskets, had 2 engines, a few driveshafts, couple of body panels, a door, erm change the struts a few times and I cant remember the rest which means its now running on;

'00 Xsara VTS brakes, VTS gearbox (I was planning to swap the 1.4 8v for the VTS 16v engine, but then got the S16), its lowered and on cyclones with halo headlights, Ph2 rear lights, decat exhaust, and a bodge job induction kit

Then I also have a French ph1 XSI, this was going to be a parts car for my 1.4 as unfortunately it was involved with a crash, I was going to use it for the bumpers etc but then the S16 has changed that...

And finally the last car I own is a 5.3ltr V12 Manual Jaguar XJS with a TWR body kit (previous owner) plans for this are to strip, and rebuild as a track day/collection show car...

I've done all the work and repairs on my 306 myself, so i'm reasonably experienced when it comes to doing jobs on them, if i can help i will but otherwise i'm here to learn as well!!
I'm proud in the fact I can whip off a driveshaft in about 15mins lol

I'll dig out a few photos later on
Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, nice one on the purchase of the S16, there isn't many on here really.

Definitely awaiting photos Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum mate i have an s16 awsome engines I do have a few spare engine parts aswell and I'm not to far away either.
And as said get some pics up
Thanks given by:
Welcome
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Looks like the S16 hype is getting off the ground well Tongue hello and welcome!

Cant wait too see pics of the shaguar!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile

Get some pics up!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club! Get some photos up. Itll be brilliant to see another S16 on here! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Hi everyone, sorry about taking such a long time to reply!!

Right you all want some photos, rather than clogging this post up I decided to make a project thread, its got all my cars in it but it'll move onto my S16, possibly my old 306, and when I get round to fixing my Jag i'll make a separate thread for you guys & girls

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22616-post-410876.html
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stranger showing his face friar241 15 2,290 12-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Last Post: GTI 6