Clock bulbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clock bulbs
Just wondering what bulbs are used in the clock/temperature display in the centre console, mine are buggered!

Cheers, Phil
Thanks given by:
They're the same bulbs that are used in behind the dash bud not sure what size they call them, you could change them for blue bulbs like mine. But make sure you remove the yellow film and replace with a white film ( behind the clock) avoid cheap ebay ones as they tend to stop working or start flickering after a short while Smile
Thanks given by:
Bump. Mine went after I installed a head unit. How do you get the clock out? Simply pry it out with a screwdriver?
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2014, 04:37 PM)liam Wrote: Bump. Mine went after I installed a head unit. How do you get the clock out? Simply pry it out with a screwdriver?

Simply remove the plastic facia around the clock display and you will see two torx screws. Remove them and unplug the wires going into the clock Smile I did mine yesterday it's really easy
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 08:39 AM)Bnmtuning Wrote: They're the same bulbs that are used in behind the dash bud not sure what size they call them, you could change them for blue bulbs like mine. But make sure you remove the yellow film and replace with a white film ( behind the clock) avoid cheap ebay ones as they tend to stop working or start flickering after a short while Smile

You got a link for these blue bulbs? I've got them in mine but for some reason sometimes the one stays off -_-
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
T5 wedge bulbs iirc
Thanks given by:
Now I don't know what colour to go for xD
Thanks given by: