The family wagon hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The family wagon hdi
I know that's next on the list is to lower it a bit
Thanks given by:
More progress tonight but no pics yet, tow bar now off and now purchased my coilovers and smoothed bonnet and grill, just need coils on and rear done and someone cheap to spray the bonnet and grill
Thanks given by:
Coilovers also with rear shocks
Thanks given by:
Front now lowered just rear now, also gone back to 15" cyclones in white so may sale the 17s at the rite price been new tyres
Thanks given by:
How come you went with cyclones dude?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Looks nicer and less hassle with getting spacers, ripping plastic arches out blah blah blah plus cheaper to replace the tyres haha
Thanks given by:
Where are your roof rails? Not selling them are you Wink
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could be bud if can find someone cheap enough to smooth the holes over and spray it
Thanks given by:
Dont use the notch method to lower it. Get it done properly!
Thanks given by:
Trying to find someone to do it for me earlyier the.n 2 weeks by Sam as also got the uprated rear shocks
Thanks given by:
Now has a gti6 splitter and a "custome poodle decat" will get pics up soon as getting rear dropped Sunday
Thanks given by:
Now also booked in for around a months time to have the roof bar holes smoothed and then sprayed along with numbers and smoothed bonnet and grill
Thanks given by:
Boost gauge now fitted in drivers vent and now lowered all round thanks to James and sam
Thanks given by:
That Sits great liking the white cyclones
Thanks given by:
Little update
All booked in next week for a full custom built Janspeed system decat back 2.5" stainless into twin back box and then on 26th in for the roof to be smoothed of the rail holes and all sprayed along with smoothed bonnet and grill Smile
Thanks given by:
Did you manage to get the front down mate? Tbh now I think about it I couldn't get them any lower when new, the tension on the spring was to much at that point I guess?
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Make sure you get a video of the sound of that exhaust, oh and how much out of curiosity?
Thanks given by:
I need to drill the bit out as rounded off and seized and then will go lower and Longlife wanted £380 for the system And decat so went to my mate Lego works for Janspeed and said he will beat it for £350 and will try get video when done
Thanks given by:
Only thing with having it that low is your f***ed when your driving down a road and suddenly a bump appears lol
Thanks given by:
Then I avoid them or if a speed bump go slow, have had no problems ATM as a good set up so not bouncy or anything
Thanks given by:
now has a Full Janspeed system/decat made up now and sounds awsome
Thanks given by:
Don't you need to map the cat out ?
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It is mapped but think I could do with a new turbo and injectors

Here's a picture from under
Thanks given by:
Looks sweet
Thanks given by:
Get a video of the sound! Looks well smart
Thanks given by:
More progress, smoothed the roof holes and had a lil play. :p just getting debadged bonnet and grill sprayed Aswell this week Aswell so be in a ok state for fcs
Thanks given by:
Not the best pic but here's another, also after a offer by Colin and James at pug performance it could be going in around 2 months time for a new addition :p
Thanks given by:
Wow this is epic

some nice euro/stance wheels would really finish this off Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
That is looking really nice, love the roof.

Please get some better photos up.

How low is it now, what's the height of the top of the arches to the floor and are you able to run with the liners in at that height?
Thanks given by:
Will do and arch liners clear fine
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CardHore's family wagon.... CardHore 8 2,382 30-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Jtrigga