Other half's 205

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other half's 205
Right due to my other half not wanting any other car under the sun apart from a turbo diesel 205 we went and took a three hour drive down to Milton Keynes to pick up a car we bought on eBay. Without viewing. The good news is she loves it. The bad news is aesthetically its not great to look at. When I say not great every panel has a dent in and scratched to hell. Anyone ever had a vehicle like this before and decided to repair it?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
A girl who loves 205? An more where she came from? D:
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's why I've been with her for near as dam 5 years. Her dream car is a land rover series 1 and she also has a classic mini. I feel like she's with me for my mechanical skills. Lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
205s are amazing!
Any pictures?
Thanks given by:
But I still need to fix the dam car

I can get a few up tomorrow when its light we've had four between us 2 each. Smile I've got a 306 turbo diesel now though
Thanks given by:
Give it a ruddy good clean then put pictures up, can't be that bad Smile

What colour is it?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
If you want a clean picture have to wait untill sunday when time is available to clean. I tried polishing it. Its bad.

Oh and sorento green
Thanks given by:
[attachment=14201][attachment=14202] the pictures I promised of said restoration ideas. Anyone any good at spraying?
Thanks given by:
Doesn't look bad from that distance, at least no worse than any other 20 year old car?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Its bad up close we need 2 new doors an auto bonnet so xud9 lump fits in lowers ever so slightly and a respray
Thanks given by:
Auto bonnets look mean as!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Looks hell of a lots better that described,gti bumpers next yeah? Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Trust me the pictures hide a lot and probably gt bumpers from the 5 door gt version. Sort of like gti bumpers without the front
Fogs. When i get all the panels together it will be better Smile
Thanks given by:
Gentry spec, nice. It'd be a lot of money to fix the paintwork properly, or a huge amount of time and still a fair wedge of money. Considered doing the same to my missus' 205 STDT, but hmm...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I've got two mates who spray with a lot of experience between them but I want to do this one myself. Its got its MOT tomorrow should pass I checked it over already.
Thanks given by:
That would make life a lot easier, fair play to you for doing it though. So how did it go with the MOT?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Passed no problem. I had looked it over before hand. Only issue is number plate light inop when test started (worked before we drive there) just replaced the bulb on test. Shes on the road for another year Smile cambelt and service now then we can start playing.
Thanks given by:
This may be up for sale in short while or swap for 306 to due to family. Want something a tad bigger aka 306. Letting her mull it over atm as she loves this car.
Thanks given by: