Birdy. epic singer.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birdy. epic singer.....
Er...
I started a thread this morning, bigging up Birdy, an epic singer and performer...

What happened to it?! Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Long story short, it was a fail, no one replied so I changed a few words to make it epic, perhaps too epic and it got scrapped Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Give it bloody time!!!!

Geeeeese
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 01:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: Give it bloody time!!!!

Geeeeese

I did... Wish you'd seen it lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It was pretty good tbf Hahaha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
FFS what did I miss?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Haha! Sounds much better than op
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I prefer matt's version; there're many good singers; birdy is just another youtube fad which will pass in time... not before being pumped full of advertisements and labels, making her feel like her shit wont stink before dropped because she's no longer 'hip'
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 04:21 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I prefer matt's version; there're many good singers; birdy is just another youtube fad which will pass in time... not before being pumped full of advertisements and labels, making her feel like her shit wont stink before dropped because she's no longer 'hip'

How wrong could you be?!

She is like Walk off the Earth, totally against the whole corperate sell out...she is all about the music, which she writes and loves to perform.

You all just need to stop being pervs and act ya age.

Or get a girl.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 04:21 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I prefer matt's version; there're many good singers; birdy is just another youtube fad which will pass in time... not before being pumped full of advertisements and labels, making her feel like her shit wont stink before dropped because she's no longer 'hip'

She is like Walk off the Earth, totally against the whole corperate sell out...she is all about the music, which she writes and loves to perform.

lmao
like the once sought after Ed Sheeran he WAS all about the music... what happened there.. oh yeh, pumped full or cororate shiz as they dominate the industry...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Think you will find Ed is still doing the small venues and meeting the fans and keeping his feet on the ground with supporting new talent.

and some are going to break under the offer of £££ but WOTE havnt after 4years and neither has Birdy after 3yrs.

However they will all need a record label to help sell records...its how they treat their fans which makes all the difference.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 05:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: And it would be nice for staff to message the OP when a thread is removed...makes it more like a person done it than God

Only The Exhaulted High Ruler, Lord of all Pugs removes my posts

PS Matts post was better.

PPS I'd pole her.
Thanks given by:

Like Justin Bieber? Ive heard he isnt famous at all after starting on Youtube.
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 06:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 05:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: And it would be nice for staff to message the OP when a thread is removed...makes it more like a person done it than God

PPS I'd pole her.

bad luck man. She aint a dude!
Thanks given by:
Yeah man, she's going to be the next king blues. No, really.

"Rise up against corporate feudalism, i want you to leave this gig and go take down the temples these leeches build for themselves, tear the sign off mcdonalds, throw a brick through the front of hsbc, set fir... sorry you're who? From Sony? Oh hey there!"
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
How random and futile this thread has become...

Ah well, best intentions and all that.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
She never started from youtube lol!

And steady on shes only 17
Thanks given by:
Everyone has a price and if they think she is good enough, the likes of Sony or Universal have obscene amounts of money to chuck at these people to get them out into the public eye. If she is good enough, it will happen and before you know it, boom you have a 21st century "artist" who is a stuck up snobby prick and then before you know it in 12 months time, she will fall a lot harder than she ever rose and then it will be "birdy? Oh yeah i remember her. She was even more of a fail than that one direction lot right?"
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 06:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

PPS I'd pole her.

Just
lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 10:02 PM)Sian Wrote: She never started from youtube lol!

And steady on shes only 17

Thankyou!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I like her songs ninja
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whitney Houston, US singer and actress, dies aged 48 Welshy_Pete 15 3,091 14-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Epic music video is epic *NSFW* Pete 2 1,298 31-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Last Post: spawn