XUD BLOCK/HEAD DOWEL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XUD BLOCK/HEAD DOWEL
I need one of those, sent out first class to mr lobb this evening. Otherwise im going to have to buy 2 from peugeot... Has to be there by tomorrow morning otherwise it'll be pointless. Tall order but i will love you forever if you can sort that for me. Obviously will pay... Someone help quick.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
No longer needed had to fork up at peugeot Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
why did u not just makes some chap
Thanks given by:
Need one asap tbh. Hence just forking out at pug.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Don't suppose anyone knows the peugeot part number for the dowel do they?
Thanks given by:
Have got a bag with one in in the workshop, will have a look tomorrow chap
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
ive got two sitting on the xud 11 block you can have if need be can post out at some point
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2015, 07:48 PM)Frosty Wrote: Don't suppose anyone knows the peugeot part number for the dowel do they?

6968 35
Thanks given by:
I found it now on servicebox seems to be part no. 1812 27

(12-10-2015, 08:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: ive got two sitting on the xud 11 block you can have if need be can post out at some point

Ok cheers ill see how i get on with peugeot and let you know

(12-10-2015, 11:50 PM)ConorTRG Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 07:48 PM)Frosty Wrote: Don't suppose anyone knows the peugeot part number for the dowel do they?

6968 35

Different number to what i come up with?
Thanks given by:
The part number you have it the dowel for the side engine mount the one that has the timing belt tensioner its 14mm in diameter, the part number I gave you is 16mm in diameter.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2015, 12:34 PM)ConorTRG Wrote: The part number you have it the dowel for the side engine mount the one that has the timing belt tensioner its 14mm in diameter, the part number I gave you is 16mm in diameter.

Ah it is the 1 on the side engine mount im after. Have to check its 14mm
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2015, 08:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: ive got two sitting on the xud 11 block you can have if need be can post out at some point

I messaged you on facebook tom
Thanks given by:
The dowel is no longer available from peugeot though i have sourced 1 and got 1 coming from an Essex peugeot dealer that had 1 in stock
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 1.9 turbo diesel xud cylinder head locating dowel Chris_90 0 1,005 12-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: Oil Pump Locating Dowel zx_volcane 3 1,365 11-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane