Car insurance!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car insurance!
(27-02-2014, 10:00 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Renewal for the 1.8 would be £278 for me next month if I stick with the current insurer (unlikely!). lol Damn I feel old!

278 for the year? Mum pays around £200 for her landcruiser haha soo how old are you? Lol
Thanks given by:
Lol, 22 now. lol

My Mum pays less than £200 a year for her 12 plate Suzuki...
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2014, 10:32 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, 22 now. lol

My Mum pays less than £200 a year for her 12 plate Suzuki...

That's not old haha. Mums hey lmao
Thanks given by:
So Adam insured the Beemer it will cost £28 a month , crazy Sad how is his cheaper then mine, Sad
Thanks given by:
You're all b*****s. I've got a standard 405 estate TD, I'm 25, professional HGV driver, no points, non fault claim 2011, 3 years no claims, I'm paying £80 odd a month. Put the wife on who's provisional and diabetic therefore has a 3 years restricted licence, it put it up about a fiver. With co-op. This is the cheapest I've had. People keep saying they pay £250 a year. That's my bloody deposit. Grrrr
Thanks given by:
I think it's your job making yours high though, I know when my Dad was a lorry driver he had to bend the truth a little. lol
Thanks given by:
I know it did affect it. Can't understand why. Professional driver, spends their life on the road, driven more miles backwards than most people have driven at all, yet we're a high risk group.
Thanks given by:
Well if you're driving backwards that's probably adding to the risk haha.

I don't really know why either tbh, I guess they think you might become overconfident and take more risks.
Thanks given by:
I think it's down to they can. General public perception is we're big bullies out to get in everyone's way. The fact we're delivering everything they've ever bought / will buy is apparently irrelevant. As they say if you bought it, a truck brought it. Anyway I'll not go down that one now that's a different discussion. Point is, generally people will agree so they can get away with it
Thanks given by:
Just put your a cafe worker Wink
Thanks given by:
Mine is 250 a month with a 800 quid deposit Sad works out just over 3k a year lol, but that is for the dimma and a modified discovery
Thanks given by: