Insurance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance
just checking insurance quotes and the insurer im with atm is charging me £180 a month but when i just done a quote with them online today its come up with £65 a month, can i just ring them up and get them to lower the price or will i have to get a new policy with them?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Mowle5677 Wrote:just checking insurance quotes and the insurer im with atm is charging me £180 a month but when i just done a quote with them online today its come up with £65 a month, can i just ring them up and get them to lower the price or will i have to get a new policy with them?

....also quote the 2nd lowest, if you're finding £65 a month, im sure there's a near competitor at that price.

AND you're premium is worked out on an annual basis, so its your choice to pay monthly.
you wont be able to change you policy mid term iirc.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
well lets say i want to change my car to lets say a nissan skyline gtr and they cant quote me, can i then cancel it?

Thanks given by:
Mowle5677 Wrote:well lets say i want to change my car to lets say a nissan skyline gtr and they cant quote me, can i then cancel it?

some companies have an admin fee to remove cars/policies etc., it's all dependent on the company, but yeh, what i tend to do is go above the standard call representative - ask to speak to a line manager if they don't satisfy you.

At the end of the day, you're the customer... don't let insurance companies walk over you
Thanks given by:
haha i dont let them as iv taken my old insurer to court haha

Thanks given by:
Mowle5677 Wrote:haha i dont let them as iv taken my old insurer to court haha

top man - but yeh, worth reading through your documents for changing/leaving your policy and such, then get on the phone - im not being racist, but again, if i get a foreign receptionist, i tend to ask to speak to somone else - IMPOSSIBLE to get sense from them
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
Mowle5677 Wrote:haha i dont let them as iv taken my old insurer to court haha

top man - but yeh, worth reading through your documents for changing/leaving your policy and such, then get on the phone - im not being racist, but again, if i get a foreign receptionist, i tend to ask to speak to somone else - IMPOSSIBLE to get sense from them

oh dont get me started on foreigners!!! if they aint englash i wont speak to them haha. think ill go straight to the line manager.

Thanks given by: