purple fogs :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
purple fogs :)
Just got other one to do what do people think? Will have to get new surround for fogs as they snaped Sad anyone got any laying around?
Thanks given by:
Different not to my taste, but dare to be different Wink

Thanks given by:
yeah i was going to go yellow like evenyone else, but the alloys are going candy purple so i thought id do the fogs to match got spare ones, so if they dont look right ill put others back on haha think it will compliment the sigma blue Wink
Thanks given by:
You're going to struggle to find intact fog surrounds. I've had to just make a couple brackets that grip the glass and rear plastic.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i thought that haha
I was going to have a trip to peugeot dealers to see if i can get some new ones on there own but twated a pot hole last night and crated alloy Sad so im grounded Sad you got a pic of brckets for reference incase i cant get surrounds please mate?
Thanks given by:
Surely you'll get pulled if a copper see's you with purple fogs on??
Thanks given by:
there just goin to be for shows i got spares Smile
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2014, 10:57 PM)Tom Wrote: Been done before, it was a transformers thing i think. Been on ebay for the past 4 years.

(21-02-2014, 04:17 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Surely you'll get pulled if a copper see's you with purple fogs on??

Yep you will so make sure you don't use them on the road!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I don't use fogs unless its foggy anyway Wink
Thanks given by:
Do it be different Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I've fitted them now, but essentially all it was was 2 pieces of metal bent into 'U' shapes and holes drilled in them on both end for the screws. Then a cable tie through the holes on the back of the bracket so it holds tight.
Thanks given by:
I have an xsi im breaking are the fogs the same? Haha!
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 08:13 AM)Sian Wrote: I have an xsi im breaking are the fogs the same? Haha!

If they are square, yes. If they are round, no.
Ph.1s have square fogs, ph.2/3s have round, unless they are non-sport in which case they are the d-shaped ones.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 11:21 AM)RetroPug Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 08:13 AM)Sian Wrote: I have an xsi im breaking are the fogs the same? Haha!

Ph.1s have square fogs, ph.2/3s have round, unless they are non-sport in which case they are the d-shaped ones.

Just to add, ph2 round ones are frosted like the headlights, rather than the nice crystals on the ph3!
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 11:21 AM)RetroPug Wrote:

It's a ph1
Thanks given by:
Ok, then yes the square Ph.1 foglights are all the same.
They are Cibie Airports if you bought them directly from Cibie I believe, although obviously they have long since been discontinued.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 12:46 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Ok, then yes the square Ph.1 foglights are all the same.
They are Cibie Airports if you bought them directly from Cibie I believe, although obviously they have long since been discontinued.
No idea :/
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 01:20 PM)Sian Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 12:46 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Ok, then yes the square Ph.1 foglights are all the same.
No idea :/
They are square/rectangular Ph.1 foglights...
They are the same as the OPs.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bianca with purple clones? Sian 23 5,289 12-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Sian