Britian First?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britian First?
Is there any way of stopping shit by those Britian First racists popping up on my news feed on facebook?

People I know keep sharing their bollocks and TBH I reckon they are just too stupid or too blind to realise what they are associating with. They are exactly as bad as those National Front fascists except without the stigma/reputation. Have you seen the video (on the Britain First website) of them going into mosques and handing out bibles to people and telling them to read it more and to stop molesting english girls. I mean for f*ck sake!!!

Is it just me thats outraged by them? Am I the only sane one here?
I mean you all know I'm not exactly the most liberal person here but most of it is bang out of order.
Thanks given by:
+1 on this
Thanks given by:
+2 I've blocked them though. Has to be done on computer.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Afraid not buddy :/ Can ignore everything the person posts but i have no idea how youd filter it.
Thanks given by:
Explain how please Tom, theres rep in it for you.
Thanks given by:
Mark all of the posts of it you see as spam!
Thanks given by:
Cheers Scrott, done now and apparently I shouldn't be able to see any more of their hate.
Thanks given by:
I haven't seen any on my feed but have heard about it from other people. Judging by some posts we have on here occasionally, there's probably some in agreement.
Thanks given by:
Off topic but did you get my PM earlier bud?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 07:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Is it just me thats outraged by them? Am I the only sane one here?
I mean you all know I'm not exactly the most liberal person here but most of it is bang out of order.

No its pissing me off something rotten. I don't know what it is recently with people in this country thinking that all of the countries problems relate to foreigners so lets just turn racist and all our problems will go away!
One of the great things about this country is how culturally diverse we are. Don't get me wrong, i can't stand illegal immigrants that come over here and steal or blag benefits. They should be kicked out but all the people that come here and work for a living are not the problem!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 07:41 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Off topic but did you get my PM earlier bud?
I did but fell asleep and forgot all about it.

(14-05-2014, 07:48 PM)Niall Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 07:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Is it just me thats outraged by them? Am I the only sane one here?

No its pissing me off something rotten. I don't know what it is recently with people in this country thinking that all of the countries problems relate to foreigners so lets just turn racist and all our problems will go away!
One of the great things about this country is how culturally diverse we are. Don't get me wrong, i can't stand illegal immigrants that come over here and steal or blag benefits. They should be kicked out but all the people that come here and work for a living are not the problem!
Yeah and I also can't stand people born here who beg, blag and steal, f*ck them off somewhere convenient too. I'd like to put the Great back into Britain again but racial hatred isnt the way forward.

Also without other cultures coming here we wouldnt have curry and chips, we wouldn't have kebab pizza and we wouldn't have Tyskie (the lush polish lager/rocket fuel)
Thanks given by:
I probably AM the most liberal on here Tongue I have a policy of hiding anyone who shares such disgusting racist propaganda from my news feed (click on the arrow on the top right corner of the post on your news feed). Thankfully there haven't been many, but I've been getting in a lot of arguments with UKIP supporters recently :/
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
When you see something from them pop up, there's an arrow in the top right of their post. Click it and select "I don't want to see this". It will then prevent anything from that group appearing on your newsfeed through associated posts and likes.

Worked for me and Liam Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 08:06 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: I probably AM the most liberal on here Tongue I have a policy of hiding anyone who shares such disgusting racist propaganda from my news feed (click on the arrow on the top right corner of the post on your news feed). Thankfully there haven't been many, but I've been getting in a lot of arguments with UKIP supporters recently :/

Glad its not just me. I only know of a few UKIP supporters and they are the sort that are also members of the EDL and just general racist tossers.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Grant Wrote: When you see something from them pop up, there's an arrow in the top right of their post. Click it and select "I don't want to see this". It will then prevent anything from that group appearing on your newsfeed through associated posts and likes.

yep, worked for me too.
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Niall Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 08:06 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: I probably AM the most liberal on here Tongue I have a policy of hiding anyone who shares such disgusting racist propaganda from my news feed (click on the arrow on the top right corner of the post on your news feed). Thankfully there haven't been many, but I've been getting in a lot of arguments with UKIP supporters recently :/

Glad its not just me. I only know of a few UKIP supporters and they are the sort that are also members of the EDL and just general racist tossers.

You can add me to that list. Start a new thread if you want and I'll have the UKIP discussion/argument with you. I am willing to be proved wrong and have my opinions changed.
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 08:34 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Niall Wrote:

You can add me to that list. Start a new thread if you want and I'll have the UKIP discussion/argument with you. I am willing to be proved wrong and have my opinions changed.

Tell you what mate, if your genuinely open to having your opinion changed on UKIP, just watch a repeat of last weeks Question Time. Nigel Farage was on it and although i was never a big supporter of him before, he just dug him self a huge hole and quite frankly, his attitude was just embarrassing when he run out of arguments.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Go into there group and you can select block instead of follow. You will never have to see that s**t again

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbTWaeUvTgU
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Before I say what I'm about to let me clarify that I agree with all the above with regards to these Britain First morons, and EDL, just a bunch of yobos looking to cause trouble and stir up hate and place the blame elsewhere.

But:

With regards to political support / persuasion, views on immigration, views on the immigrants themselves, views on homeland matters and 'multi-cultural' society I must say (only a personal opinion not a statement of fact and not solely in regards to this forum but other forums and groups I follow elsewhere) there is very much a North - South divide that I can see.

People down south to me seem to tolerate a awful lot more, have softer views towards immigrants & immigration, and believe a lot more in this 'multi-cultural society' that the government seem to sell to the world.
My own personal view on all matters is I just want to be left the hell alone and out of it. All politicians regardless of party are crooks, and although UKIP are primarily a bunch of tossers I think their presence is a good thing! The old ethos of better the devil you know than the devil you don't just doesn't cut it anymore and the only way to change things is to make them take notice, so let the tossers in, let them wreck it then kick them out. The other parties will then be forced to take notice of the voters again and be forced to reform from the ground up actually listening to the whole country rather than just their favourite donors and areas.
I do think immigration does need controlling more, I also whole heartedly disagree with the whole being a memeber of Europe means you can just arrive and claim everything my taxes pay for! And thats not just if you arrive and want to sit on your arse, I think even if you arrive to work from Europe or elsewhere you should be charged for all NHS services and not claim any child benefit or tax credits. You chose to come here as a guest to work, you pay your way then once your done you return, after all if any of us travelled to their countries that's how it'd work for us.

Haha that turned into a bit of a rant but hey ho. back on topic, the current unrest which is only fuelled by the media is just giving mornons who wouldn't know politics if it jumped up and slapped them in the face mis-guided information to rant about and further their petty minded racist bigotry the only way they know how, annonmously on the net via silly little facebook grous until they've grown in numbers enough to go out as a group of 'supporters' to cause more unrest, to make more headlines, to further fuel the circle. I'm just sick of it all, my opinions are my own, the politicians don't listen, and although I'm sure I'm not alone in my views they'll never become a reality so I just plod along and ignore everything that winds me up.
I treat people regardless of skin colour, nationality, or anything else as I myself would like to be treated by them. Manners cost nothing at all no matter who you are or where your from, and if everyone did the same then pretty much all todays problems would disappear.
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 09:06 PM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: Manners cost nothing at all no matter who you are or where your from, and if everyone did the same then pretty much all todays problems would disappear.

True Dat!

My opinion is pretty much identical. We all evolved from monkeys so were all the same wherever your from exactly. Were all human beings, if you behave like one you'll be treated like one and my favourite line from work "No mate, it's an equal opportunities hate of all people who are lady gardens!"
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 08:30 PM)welshpug Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Grant Wrote: When you see something from them pop up, there's an arrow in the top right of their post. Click it and select "I don't want to see this". It will then prevent anything from that group appearing on your newsfeed through associated posts and likes.

yep, worked for me too.

This, haven't had any more of their crap since. They were pissing me off, but the final straw was posting an Ulster loyalist mural in support of Lee Rigby being given a memorial in Woolwich. That's not a memorial to a fallen soldier, it's loyalists taunting republicans who have been denied independance which hits a bit close to my personal politics for comfort. Ignorant morons.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
This is why I don't do politics
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(15-05-2014, 07:44 AM)Matt Wrote: This is why I don't do politics

Amen to that! Last election I was all clued-up, looked at who was saying what in the run-up and even watched a couple of the campaign videos. This time around I couldn't give a shit. They're all much the same, make promises which cannot be upheld and try to appeal to whichever audience is easy to manipulate.

Plus, I forgot to send off my form as I've moved back with my folks. D'oh.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 10251944_715539191836562_2317438229530508145_n.jpg]

Britain First are offkey that video the mosque one was blatantly ignorant and inciteful.
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by: