New to the Forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Forum.
I've had my 306 estate since 2003. Diesel, N/A, Bosch pump, runs on home made Bio. You may laugh but consider this: The last time I went to a tax station for fuel, it was 62p a litre.
Been a mechanic for more years than I can care to remember. I'm most likely older than just about all of you but that doesn't mean I'm not up for a laugh.
I'm up on the Yorkshire coast.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club Smile I think you've probably owned a 306 for longer than anyone on here, let alone the very same one!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club Alex, nice to hear you're from Gods own country too . . . .i run veg oil but on the xud9te with a Bosch pump . . .she loves it . . lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, there are plenty of us on here that run our diesels on veg oil and/or bio...unfortunately I'm not one of them yet, but as soon as i get a bosch on, it'll be happening! You may be part of the older generation of users on here, but that doesn't mean you'll get treated any differently, the banter is all the same no matter what age you are! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2014, 12:45 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Welcome along mate, there are plenty of us on here that run our diesels on veg oil and/or bio...unfortunately I'm not one of them yet, but as soon as i get a bosch on, it'll be happening! You may be part of the older generation of users on here, but that doesn't mean you'll get treated any differently, the banter is all the same no matter what age you are! Wink

tis true . .i'm am old c**t too . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome Hello 62p/ltr!! I think it was around 85p/ltr when I passed my test over 7 years ago!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile

That's quite an achievement to have avoided a petrol station for so long lol nice work!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome.

You can run a Lucas pump on Bio, no alterations or additives needed.
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Smile

I'm a big fan of veg oil as well, 75p a litre for me at the moment but I'm building a filtering setup because I can get a fair bit free through family. Love the smell lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
This 20 posts before accessing the PMs is a bit long winded. There's someone wanting a 1.4 alternator and someone else wanting a fuel cap cable . . . guess who has one of them?
Thanks given by:
It's there to stop people signing up purely to sell stuff, and a way of ensuring that people make a point of contributing to the community. You'll get there in no time pal Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Oh I understand why it is there and I appreciate that. It's just a bind for the people who are wanting parts that I have, I can't even PM them. Never mind, I am sure they'll be alright.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, nice to see another oldie lol.
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back..
Thanks given by: