French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire
well yeah they do ..... they want you in the spot at the front..... duuuh

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Head, wall, meet.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
sounds to me that your just being picky and petty LOL lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 09:31 PM)puglove Wrote: sounds to me that your just being picky and petty LOL lmao

Me?
Angel
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
umm dont know how i got included in the convoy list but i only posted to show which directin i was traveling Wink

and i think Mark Dow cant decide on start times as my ticket states 7:30 gates open for 9am start

[attachment=16643]
Thanks given by:
So you guna be ditching our 'cool' convoy then Sad

My part of that letter says 7:30 too.

Maybe they trying to stagger the traffic by mixing up the opening times!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 09:34 PM)Piggy Wrote: So you guna be ditching our 'cool' convoy then Sad

theres a bigger convoy traveling up the southwest starting from truro and penzance collecting people on route i was considering doing Wink
Thanks given by:
Oh really....what time they jumping on M4? Maybe we can latch on
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Your both wrong. I'm Manning the gates so it could well be whatever time I decide it should open. And yes Piggy if I'm on the gate when you arrive I'll send you in the right direction.
Thanks given by:
Stick with me piggy I'm an fcs 306oc new too Smile
Thanks given by:
So whats the score? Get on the stand tomorrow, and camp with my cars tonight? I dont have a tent, so would kind of like my cars in the camp site lol
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 09:53 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Your both wrong. I'm Manning the gates so it could well be whatever time I decide it should open. And yes Piggy if I'm on the gate when you arrive I'll send you in the right direction.

I know where the stand is....been to Combe too many times for that...
Its where on the stand Im asking. But dont worry, I'll just park right in the middle on the little bit of hardcore Wink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Everyone will be filling in behind the front row cars Smile
Thanks given by:
There should be a full stand layout, or there was last year. And when you get there you will be directed dont worry. They had it all very well organised last year, all parking spots planned out.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've set up a camping area for you . It should be big enough for 40 cars. If there are any problems, let me know.

[Image: IMG-20140606-WA0000_zpsagapehoh.jpg]
JP
Thanks given by:
I went down again on my bike to have a look earlier. People were already setting up tents at midday!
Thanks given by:
Weather forecast has improved a bit for tomorrow...afternoon be drier hopefully.

If anyone gets there tonight and has forgotten tools or needs bits...PM me and I'll do me best to bring them in the morning, I should be arriving at 8am ish Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It has now become apparent that we have our own cordoned off area at combe. Ill be arriving at about 9pm, please save a space for 2x cars if at all possible!

Tar maytee's! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Awesome weekend, weather came through in the end. As ever good seeing old and new faces. Thanks to the everyone that had a part in organising it, cracking club. Now to buy tickets for pugfest, and start sorting out the suspension.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just got home in good time. Who ever designed the air con system in a 306 needs shooting! So f*cking unreliable!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hence why I rippes mine out in the end...
My windows are much more reliable!! Haha
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It certainly was a hot day! Was an absolutely fantastic weekend, me and my mate Lucy had a great time. Was great to meet you all and look forward to seeing you at shows in the future! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Windows are good, but a bit blowy for the passenger in the back! Poor karin is looking a touch windswept now! lol

Shame I didn't get to speak to you piggy, would have been nice to get to know you face to face. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 02:22 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Shame I didn't get to speak to you piggy, would have been nice to get to know you face to face. Wink

Me too Wink

Just sat in Trowell services on the M1, f*cking Benz is like a sauna, falling asleep in there!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys for making me feel welcome, was an awesome weekend. Bring on pugfest!
Thanks given by:
Awesome weekend guys. Great banter as always.

Oh and....

SQUARE GO LIKE!!!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 02:21 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: It certainly was a hot day! Was an absolutely fantastic weekend, me and my mate Lucy had a great time. Was great to meet you all and look forward to seeing you at shows in the future! Big Grin

Good to meet you mate. Hope you got the black rallye home ok!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Had a brilliant time and even the Mrs enjoyed it Smile good show good cars and good people, great to meet you all. Looking forward to pugfest now :-).
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 03:10 PM)Grant Wrote: Awesome weekend guys. Great banter as always.

Oh and...

SQUARE GO LIKE!!!

What I miss!??! Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 03:26 PM)Niall Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 02:21 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: It certainly was a hot day! Was an absolutely fantastic weekend, me and my mate Lucy had a great time. Was great to meet you all and look forward to seeing you at shows in the future! Big Grin

Good to meet you mate. Hope you got the black rallye home ok!

Yeah great to meet every and catch up with others. I think I come to speak to everyone but I really can't remember!
Hope your rallye got home ok pebbles!

(08-06-2014, 03:34 PM)shadyc-hdi Wrote: Had a brilliant time and even the Mrs enjoyed it Smile good show good cars and good people, great to meet you all. Looking forward to pugfest now :-).

You big massive gay!
You need to change your name to warburtons crumpet!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 16,000 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 17,116 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,504 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000