its friday again............

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday again............
fri; just been for blood tests, back to work Monday regardless of results---cant stand being at home with her mother here nagging !!!

sat; wash cars

sun; be lazy
Thanks given by:
Dammit, was literally about to post this! Censored lol

Today - Waiting in at mine for the girlfriends Valentine delivery (moonpig ftw!), pick her up at 2pm, then pick the kids up at 3.20ish, then whatever. Procrastinate most likely.

Saturday - Missus is working 8-8, so it's just me and my little girls for the day, so probably means lots of making stuff, might bake a cake, go splashing in puddles, etc, etc. Then drop them home to their mum in time for bed.

Sunday - Be lazy with the missus in the morning, then she's working in the afternoon, which means i'll probably end up at my bro's or round a mates until she finishes.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hahaha...........................valentines day !! off to the shops, be back on later !!
Thanks given by:
No work for a bloody change Big Grino

Today, left a card and rose for the missus before work this morning so that's the valentines shiz done...Out for afew beers tonight. Say goodbye to the 406 and hello to a freshly rebuilt orange five Saturday, Meal out sat night followed by either chill out/mtb sunday.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today - Just finished work
Tomorrow - fix my mates GT TDI Golf and his Clio DCi then chill
Sunday - Have a day off from working on cars
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Today went to work had the best single valentines! Forest one for 5 years!
Great Day At Work, Come home to a romantic meal for one and a beer.
Then played some forza, got titanfall beta. Got in bed for 5 minutes (early night) then mate rings come round I want some beers. Undecided
Tomorrow work till 2 the going to entertain my mate has he's just had hernia taken out.
Sunday usual work all day but I like Sundays. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by: