New car :D Shes finally home!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New car :D Shes finally home!
Hi all went to go see a x reg hdi meridian tonight!

and ended up buying it Big Grin Here a few pictures from the sale page Smile

[attachment=13519]

[attachment=13520]

[attachment=13521]

Lowered on a set of Vortex alloys, black masks and a stage one remap with paper work! and a straight through exhaust system Niceeee! Will be picking it up tomorrow night Smile
Thanks given by:
Fix the bonnet and it'll be good Tongue
Thanks given by:
That's f*cking lovely tbh.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 09:49 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Fix the bonnet and it'll be good Tongue

Had a look at the bonnet. Lucky its just washers Tongue so ill get this done asap Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I've been looking at this car and thought it looked familiar! I'm going to ring my mate tomorrow and if I'm right, this is his old car!! Lol
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
spotted this for sale...looks very nice...

LOOOOOUUURRRVE the colour
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Does look tidy tbh, a bit low at the back for me but otherwise nice! Smile
Thanks given by:
[attachment=13523]

Here you go, from when my mate used to own it. Check the rear beam!! It was fooked when he sold it :/

Sorry to dampen your spirits mate, that's if I have lol
Thanks given by:
Was it your mate who did the remap? When did he sell it?

Beam looks ok but the sense of bounce and camber lol
Thanks given by:
He bought it remapped I'm sure he did. He made the straight through himself and when he sold the wheels and went to fit the vortex alloys(non painted lol) with spacers we struggled on the one side as there was a gap between the tube of the beam and the trail arm if you get me. He sold it to the chap I bought my old hdi from which raj now owns up Bradford way lol. He was an Asian dude btw that owns a scrappy in Oldbury which is where those pics were taken lol
Ask Reckford, he's bit of a dodgy chap. Don't want to put you off buying the car though mate!
Oh and when my mate sold it, it had a sub and amp in too

He sold it not long after I bought this car I own now so about august time ish? Maybe September or July? Can't remember
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's the chap who im buying it off. Picking it up tomorrow night. I went out in it for a test drive. Was all good from what I recall. The rear looked in good order :S
Thanks given by:
Unless he changed the beam? Beens he's either sprayed the wheels or changed them. Was it bouncy? My mate who had this likes his cars low the same day he buys them, so he cuts the springs in half lol
It is nippy but from when he owned it mine is quicker, and they're both stage 1 mapped with straight through sooooo?? Anyway ill pop over sometime have a butchers if that's alright mate? Smile

The chap does own a 306 breakers so he's not short for beams lol
Thanks given by:
Best not have bloody cut springs lol. Id rather it has 106 40mm on :O. I will be looking at the beam and front springs before I put the money on the table mate don't you worry!
Thanks given by:
Alright mate good! I didn't mean to put a dampner in things but I didn't want you buying it and then coming across these problems later on because he never told you! He sold my old car to me with a f*cked wishbone!! It was that bad he fully wound in the tre so the car didn't pull so when I changed the wishbone, the front wheels were like this: V lmaooo
Thanks given by:
Hmmm ill have me a look when I go back for it! Any more info let me no mate
Thanks given by:
I rang my mate and he said the chap your buying the car off had everything sorted sooo I don't know. Good luck anyway Smile
Thanks given by:
Think ill still look lol. Im heading there at 6 tonight so will update later Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yeah better to Smile well good luck, let us know how it goes
Thanks given by:
Good luck! Looks alright and its easy enough to swap the springs. Back does look a bit too low but it looks tidy enough.
Thanks given by:
Well didn't get the car! The bloody bank ate my card Angry So I got to pick it up tomorrow night now =\
Thanks given by:
Did you go and have another look though? Any further thoughts on it? As said above (yes, i know im a bit late to the party! lol ), looks pretty tidy from the pics, apart from the broken bonnet.....still don't understand why people do that. Confused
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Manage to look at the rear beam . Looked fine! Couldn't see the springs without the wheel been turned out lol. So will check this when I go tomorrow now
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2014, 08:03 PM)underground375 Wrote: Manage to look at the rear beam . Looked fine! Couldn't see the springs without the wheel been turned out lol. So will check this when I go tomorrow now

Good good, according to it he had all the problems sorted and he had the wheels dipped and powdercoated so I've been told so he may have sorted it. Well if you find any problems go back to him demanding parts, I had a boost leak but thought it was turbo, went and said something to him so now I've got a turbo with mani etc and no shaft play sat in the garage doing diddly squat Tongue
Thanks given by:
Saw this on ebay a few days ago, glad it went to a forum member.

good luck Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yeah it is really nice in person few dents I have to sort out in the summer! but I can not really say anything bad about it at the moment! Apart from the vortexes are going! If anyone is interested will px for some mint cyclones.
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2014, 11:46 PM)underground375 Wrote: Yeah it is really nice in person few dents I have to sort out in the summer! but I can not really say anything bad about it at the moment! Apart from the vortexes are going! If anyone is interested will px for some mint cyclones.
Pm me or drop me a text about the wheels. I'll pop over soon and we can have a natter Smile
Thanks given by:
Will do dazza Got two kids, a lowered car is fun but a lowered car on low pro's gets abit to much for them Tongue And the misses Tongue
Thanks given by:
Well I went and got her, first thoughts 'May Xs is faster' LOL Sort out a boost leek I found earlier then look for a fmic and then stage 2 the girl. While im at it block off the egr.

Will be starting a project thread tomorrow Smile
Thanks given by:
Fair play mate Smile will pop over sometime next week if that's ok? Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah sure thing. Car turned out ok with the area you addressed. Just cant wait to get my hands on her tomorrow Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shes done! reg88 3 2,596 25-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Shes just a child...(graphic) RePT 12 3,989 17-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Scott