in need of wheels badly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in need of wheels badly
Sad 
Hi guys I am in dire need of some wheels that have same size tyres as the ones I have now don't but would like some deeper dish that normal not massive but a bit of one that have tyres that no one are using or are laying around. Do not need to be in great condition as planned on painting them any way.

PLEASE HELP NEEDED BADLY
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
Thanks given by:
Not sure if it's just me, but that didn't make a great deal of sense. What size wheels are you after? And are we talking with or without tyres?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sorry 14 or 15 inches with tires if poss but not necessary
Thanks given by:
I have a set of xsi alloys with tyres, but based in warwick. I'm guessing you want something a bit closer?
Thanks given by:
No idea how close that is i am driving to Liverpool next month so depending on price and the looks
Thanks given by:
I have some 16s. And spacers you will just need longer bolts.
Thanks given by:
Na looking for 13 14 inches as plan on lowering 60 mm
Thanks given by:
Mine was 50mm on 16s just needed a bit of arch work
Thanks given by:
Lol yeah I don't want to do arch lol
Thanks given by:
13s and 14s are too small for a 306 unless you're looking to go -100 and on the floor... 15s are ideal in most ways, looks, handling and cheap tyres. However you can easily lower a 306 60mm on 16s, it just depends on the offset of the wheels. If you do want to do something interesting, arch work is easy to do. Especially as they're basically tin foil.
Thanks given by:
put a wanted thread up for some nimrods or cyclones! Cheap alloys and cheap tyres!
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2014, 01:32 AM)Curt Wrote: 13s and 14s are too small for a 306 unless you're looking to go -100 and on the floor... 15s are ideal in most ways, looks, handling and cheap tyres. However you can easily lower a 306 60mm on 16s, it just depends on the offset of the wheels. If you do want to do something interesting, arch work is easy to do. Especially as they're basically tin foil.

Fair enough so 15s and 16s are way forward then

(12-02-2014, 01:37 AM)underground375 Wrote: put a wanted thread up for some nimrods or cyclones! Cheap alloys and cheap tyres!

Not sure how to lol
Thanks given by: