A few bits needed at the right price

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few bits needed at the right price
After a pair of hdi discs with lots of meat on them, pads with lots of meat would be a bonus

Ph3 twin optic stalk

4x steel conical wheels nuts (not flat face bolts)

Posted to BS3
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Have HDi discs, I'd say less than 12 months old, and 4 steel wheel bolts. make me an offer?
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2014, 12:37 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: Have HDi discs, I'd say less than 12 months old, and 4 steel wheel bolts. make me an offer?

Pm me please mate Smile

Thanks given by:
i have the stalk and nuts also if you still need them
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2014, 11:00 PM)L.J Wrote: i have the stalk and nuts also if you still need them

Awesome L.J, from what mileage car? Where are you based? Price & pics please Smile

Fingers crossed I may be sorted for bolts now...but we may revisit this subject again lol

Thanks given by:
il try get some pictures tonight!
based in northern Ireland so id need to post
I have quite a few of them ive took from cars over the years one recently from a car with approximately 80,000 miles
Thanks given by:
Ah that's going to be price from Ireland?

Thanks given by:
(04-02-2014, 12:37 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: Have HDi discs, I'd say less than 12 months old, and 4 steel wheel bolts. make me an offer?

Those wouldnt be my discs there luke Wink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
URGENT!!!

I now need a door seal for a 5dr as I was greeted with a swimming pool this morning, deffo seal and not matrix (as 1st thought) as it's running around the door and coming in at the bottom Sad

(07-02-2014, 07:22 AM)Piggy Wrote:

Those wouldnt be my discs there luke Wink

Piggy, were those discs ran in properly as my other nearly new ones are warped as not ran in properly

Thanks given by:
Driver door seal?

Got one in the shed. How does a fiver sound delivered? (I'll drop it off). It would be free but I just bought that damn thing for a £10 before the woman crashed into the car it was going on Sad

Will double check the condition as not even taken it out of the box the guy sent it in yet.

Ps let me know if you need to cut anything out of the shell. If you are happy to bring a few cutting discs (have a couple of 4 1/2" Makita angle grinders but not many metal discs) and strip the rear for access and cut it out yourself then you are welcome to as much of the shell as you want.
Thanks given by:
I need all 5 seals (doors and boot) if they're good?

I don't have a grinder or discs so I can't cut anything Sad. Hopefully poodle or zac has some scrap metal we can use Smile

You still got the ph1?

Thanks given by:
I should be able to bring cutting discs and probably a grinder too.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 05:24 PM)Poodle Wrote: I should be able to bring cutting discs and probably a grinder too.

Thanks poodle but Andy is in Bristol near me so would have to do this before going to zacs. Shall I get the replacement interior panel from Andy's car or do you have some scrap to weld over my hole??

Thanks given by:
Ah i see, my bad. I do have some suitable scrap, but it's not a very big panel, probably better to be sure and get it from Andy!.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I have just emailed my number to Andy so I can get the internal skin for you to weld in, would make it easier as captive nut location etc will be spot on etc

Thanks given by:
Got a Ph3 stalk.. £15posted.
All in working conditon
Chris.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Chris, I'll let you know if Andy's is fudged Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: List of 306 bits needed... silestanix 3 1,671 10-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: few bits needed bashbarnard 18 2,299 03-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Wanted: Few bits needed over the next few weeks! underground375 3 1,094 13-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Last Post: underground375