Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spax adjustable krypton gas shocks/springs
#1
Pair of front spax psa krypton gas shocks
Adjustable dampening on top,comes with tool
Poly bumpstops
Shorter than standard so match springs
Spax 30mm springs
Good topmounts.

Kits the same as this on ebay are 3/400 quid new (with rears)

These are in good condition clean up well.not a massive drop (30mm)
Very good shocks, can get more pics.
Suit gti6s and diesels

Looking for 80quid +postage

[Image: DSC_0042.jpg]
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#2
Do you have any pics of these fitted to the car, just to get an idea of the ride height.

Cheers Titch
#3
I think I have somewhere, will have a look and post up later

Edit: only one I have was on 17s, but shows there not low

[Image: IMG_5999685531352.jpg]
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#4
I got a pic some where 1 will try and find
#5
How much posted? Potential to sell just the shocks?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#6
This is how it sat on the S16 that I got them with

[Image: 4784AFFE-4130-4288-8292-635AEE5C306A_zpshdfgaed1.jpg]
#7
95 posted, or just shocks posted with no springs topmounts,
70 posted
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#8
Prov sold pending payment
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#9
These are what I had on mine, adjusted up right they worked superb with the standard rears and embarrassed a fair bit on track too, steal at that price!

Sit right too:
[Image: DCECD0DC-C831-474D-9580-59F8E490CC9B-351...3b6a1d.jpg]
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
#10
Cheers mate, they really were nice shocks, drove well so much better than Just springs.

EDIT: THESE ARE STILL FOR SALE
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#11
Bump...
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTi-6/Rallye lowering springs and shocks Ben_w 3 3,285 20-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Nearly new B4 shocks top mounts and 60mm springs ArmzSC6 4 3,404 02-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: ArmzSC6
  FOR SALE: Gmax shocks & springs Nathan1305 3 2,475 17-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: eskimogod

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)