Top Gear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear
Just starting now you slags...(couldn't see a thread)
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
And I'm sat outside my gfs work waiting for her to finish and come out. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 08:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: And I'm sat outside my gfs work waiting for her to finish and come out. Sad

Do this most nights Sad
Thanks given by:
Crap isn't it. She is supposed to finish at 8, and doesn't often get out much before 8.20. Censored
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Standard! Same here seem to wait 10 15 minutes
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How can they do this without a Peugeot! 205 or 306 would dick all three of them!
Thanks given by:
Indeed
Thanks given by:
205/309 gti, r5 gtt, ax gt would have been my 3 choices!
Thanks given by:
Funny as tonight haha
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The biggest pile of s*** on tv imo.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I disagree, Top Gear is so boring these days...
JP
Thanks given by:
Started out alright and then got more and more ridiculous, as per usual.
Thanks given by:
Made me giggle and i cant wait for next weeks!

Everything an entertainment programme should be!
Thanks given by:
It was a pretty funny episode. It's not meant to be serious at all! Loved the fact that the nova blew up! And how they just got more ridiculous at the end!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Crap. Don't know why I waste my time.

Won't be bothering next week.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Hmm, wasn't my kinda thing at all tbh, maybe I'm just getting old, but it all seemed pointless. Also clearly cost a lot of money that could've been spent much better imo.

I will watch again next week, just hope it's better than this one.
Thanks given by:
Bar the wheels I really liked that Mk2 (Before the wrap obviously) I thought it was good fun tonight, I lol'd afew times anyway, and really want an abandoned Army base to play in. People moan that its too daft but its just car-based entertainment...better that Dancing on Ice so lighten up and enjoy IMO
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 09:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Hmm, wasn't my kinda thing at all tbh, maybe I'm just getting old, but it all seemed pointless. Also clearly cost a lot of money that could've been spent much better imo.

I will watch again next week, just hope it's better than this one.

I agree, it was all rather pointless. I was pleased to hear they were doing an old hot hatch challenge, it would have been interesting if they had done it properly. But everything blowing up and it being SO scripted is just getting really old, for me. It's all so predictable. Yes, it's an entertainment show, it always has been. But it's not the right sort of entertainment anymore, IMO.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 09:23 PM)Pete Wrote: Bar the wheels I really liked that Mk2 (Before the wrap obviously) I thought it was good fun tonight, I lol'd afew times anyway, and really want an abandoned Army base to play in. People moan that its too daft but its just car-based entertainment...better that Dancing on Ice so lighten up and enjoy IMO

All of the above, I agree with.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 09:14 PM)jammapic Wrote: Crap. Don't know why I waste my time.

JP

Here's the thing though, you and I both know that whilst tonight's episode (like so many before it) was utter crap we will still tune in again next week to put ourselves through more of the same drivel!

You can I suppose watch Fifth Gear online since it went over to the Discovery Channel...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Meh everyone reads so far into programs, it made me laugh therefore it was good. Fair enough some bits arent as interesting as others but everything you'll ever watch has that.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 09:14 PM)jammapic Wrote: Crap. Don't know why I waste my time.

JP

I am surprised this is still on the air, due to the way Clarkson goes on!
I stopped watching it years ago, in the words of Clarkson, if its not an aston martin its shite! plus I am really going to go out and buy the latest sports car as well!
Thanks given by:
I enjoyed it made me laugh.
Was a bit far fetched at times, but like already said it's entertainment.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 11:29 PM)Tom Wrote: Meh everyone reads so far into programs, it made me laugh therefore it was good. Fair enough some bits arent as interesting as others but everything you'll ever watch has that.

This, exactly this, couldnt agree more
Thanks given by:
Was really hoping they would compare against modern hatchbacks just to see if they really are that much better at the handling etc
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2014, 09:34 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Was really hoping they would compare against modern hatchbacks just to see if they really are that much better at the handling etc

This! When they started the show Clarkson was infront of a 208, Clio and Fiesta, would've been more interested in a comparison with them.
Thanks given by:
Was sooo hoping there would have been a 205 gti... doh Sad

was a bit silly, although they seemed to have genuine fun doing the musical chairs, and lapping your own car etc

got a bit stupid for me with the whole canon and bombs though.

DONT MISS NEXT WEEK....McLaren P1!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well I'm much happier they blew up a golf and a fiesta than a 205, I was relieved in a way they didn't use decent cars as it's inevitable with top gear that any cheap car challenge is going to end up with tanks or something lol

I guess so many people complained about them destroying that mini in last year's Xmas special.....
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
The special affects are over the top to say the least, other than that think it's a laff that's all its about tbh more the comedy now days.

Thanks given by:
Just to add to this, i just watched 5th gear and they were checking the economy of the cars at max speed with there foot flat lol!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: