its friday !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday !!!
today; after a funny turn in work yesterday, I am off to hospital for heart checks,blood tests and x-rays................doctor said because of my age its urgent !

sat; sit still and worry

sun; same as above
Thanks given by:
Fingers crossed for you mate!

Today:

Fit rear disks & pads
Rear springs
Front drop links & TRE's
Change front wing
Fix boot catch

Ready for the golfs retest on Tuesday

Saturday: weld the subframe on the golf

Sunday: cash & carry to stock up on shit Smile
Thanks given by:
Hope you get good news pal.

Friday: Working while 6, then off to Headingley for Leeds v London Smile
Saturday: Working while 6, then pub with a few mates Smile
Sunday: Feck all, trying to save money. Might drag an old Renault back to mine.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today: work, docs, hair cut, pickup 4 tyres and play footy in oxford

Sat: work then play at a gig

Sun: go get some nice bits off Ozone and then to a party!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hope it's nothing serious matey!

Today - Work til 5, home, grocery shopping, watch a film, off to bed
Tomorrow - Well deserved lie-in. Might wash the car (probably won't), looking after our nephew from 4pm and he's staying the night. He wants to play Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto 5 cos he knows I have those games. I'm not sure where I stand on this, he's 7 (nearly 8 ) his mum has no issue, but I kinda do...
Sunday - get rid of gingernut first thing, off to High Wycombe to pick up a rear beam. Then home to rest!

How well does a rear beam fit in the boot? One seat down? Mrs might want to come which means bringing the rugrat too.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
you can get a beam in a 306 hatch with the one seat folded flat. Golden rule, if it came off a 306, it fits in a 306 haha

Friday: work then hoping my friends car passes it's mot retest after a late night last night going through the failures

Saturday: ooff to Gloucester in the morning to view a miami ph1 dt for a friend, hopefully drive back with said 306 and give it a good check over. Also collecting another diablo ph1 bonnet

Sunday: piggys coming over to collect some bits, and also major ninja (see, ph1 estate)

Monday: starting overtime again so major early mornings :-(

Oh and I'm waiting to see if someone will turn up to take the 205 at some point this weekend lol
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Hope it all checks out ok for you

Today: practice
Sat: race meet
Sun: race meet
Thanks given by:
Get well soon man!

Today: work then get the car drained of all fluids and up on stands.
Tomorrow: go and collect engine crane, engine out and new engine sitting on mounts
Sunday: hopefully get her started for the first time (albeit N/A Sad )
Monday: do some running about getting some parts modified and picked up then carry on with engine fitting.

Mapping has been moved forwards to Thursday so pressure is on even more now to get it running correctly before then! Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Work till 5 then xbox and takeaway.
Tomorrow work then maybe going pub.
Sunday work then chill.
Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: work, fit the bikes new mech/hanger if crc deliver the damn thing in time.

Tomorrow: more work

Sunday: Llandegla if the bikes fixed, sulking if not
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today: Work
Tomorrow: See family, chill.
Sunday: (Weather dependent) Fit coilovers and if they're open take for 4 wheel alignment

then enjoy the whole of next week off work.. instead of working late shifts, bargain.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2014, 09:31 AM)Niall Wrote: Get well soon man!

Today: work then get the car drained of all fluids and up on stands.
Tomorrow: go and collect engine crane, engine out and new engine sitting on mounts
Sunday: hopefully get her started for the first time (albeit N/A Sad )
Monday: do some running about getting some parts modified and picked up then carry on with engine fitting.

Mapping has been moved forwards to Thursday so pressure is on even more now to get it running correctly before then! Sad

I'm free if you need a hand.

Friday: asda, Sainsburys, haircut, clean out car, find v5, party
Saturday: recover, drive to Portsmouth, drive home, probably nothing.
Sunday: I haven't even got that far yet
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Thank god. Been on the road all week, done intergalactic mileage and ready for a weekend!

Today: Work in the office as long as I can bear, go home and drink beer (missus it out tonight...)
Saturday: Got a couple of cars booked in for mapping / mechanicing work, fix the boiler and drink some beer
Sunday: Sleep in as late as she will let me, doss about on the sofa and recharge for a week of being on the road / meetings again.

Such is life eh?

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2014, 08:04 AM)daddyfixit Wrote: today; after a funny turn in work yesterday, I am off to hospital for heart checks,blood tests and x-rays................doctor said because of my age its urgent !

sat; sit still and worry

sun; same as above

re-written version should read;

fri; had some tests, got to go for more on Tuesday---because of my age I will need a full mot test, and to have a go on all the machines that the hospital have !!

sat; the plumber who was due last Saturday has turned up !!! he is busy butchering holes in new kitchen for washing machine/dishwasher drains. to avoid the urge to snap his neck for not turning up, I went to a farmers field to drill off and fit new steering column/ign lock to the plasterers defender after an attempted theft....was great to not be in the house and quite easy and I didn't ask for anything for doing it. I have just been told I/we are going to ikea as some spotlamps we bought don't work..........

sun; intend to sit and worry about tuesday, but wednesday comes soon after so I can put the lottery on and win it for being such a good samaritan
Thanks given by:
so friday i was at work and then went out.
saturday i was with the gf. Went and saw gravity which is an amazing film
Sunday i have been with the gf and now just got home. May hose down the car quickly.
Thanks given by: