admin/staff changes...whos who and whats changing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin/staff changes...whos who and whats changing
Question 
So, I have started this thread in behalf of a number of members curious to the staff changes recently...

so after argument and war on this thread, which are now removed...its settled to a chit chat about the changes and who is new, including introductions of the staff for those who dont know them...

future changes will/may also be in this thread and perhaps questions too from other member...

Smile

Angel
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Does it matter? Green eyed or something mate? lol

Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Cheers piggy. What admin changes have there been? Myself and Wingnutz are now mods. What else has changed on the forum?
Thanks given by:
I just wondered thats all...A few others had wondered but were too afraid of a ban to ask...

duno what green eyed means...?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Jealous

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
ah, no man, I spend enough time on the forum wasting away, let alone having to be responsible too!!! lol

cully was made up not long ago, and I didnt think Mattcheese was a mod, so I assume thats new too?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
About a month or so now iirc

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Why would you get banned for bringing it up?

Admin are the same as always, Scott and Fooby. A few new additions have been made to the moderation team to replace people that have stepped down, and to account for the fact that the forum is getting bigger Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure there is new mods to replace the ones that have given up their position. So we have Cully, Liam, Mattcheese, Rowell to replace Me, Niall, Ed and Kim. Doesn't seem unfair?
Thanks given by:
Too afraid of a ban to ask? Doesn't it hurt your back having your head that far up your arse?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Does it matter? Everyone was told at the beginning of the year that there would be changes.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is new mods to replace the ones that have given up their position. So we have Cully, Liam, Mattcheese, Rowell to replace Me, Niall, Ed and Kim. Doesn't seem unfair?

I didnt say anything was unfair!

(23-01-2014, 03:14 PM)Niall Wrote: Does it matter? Everyone was told at the beginning of the year that there would be changes.

well, yeah it does, its nice to know as some donate toward to cause, whether in time, or money or knowledge, and I think its a bit of courtesy too. Yeah we all knew there be changes, but its nice to know what they are thats all, I had mistakenly thought it was more forum changes than personel. Im just keeping my finger on the pulse...

(23-01-2014, 03:10 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Why would you get banned for bringing it up?

Admin are the same as always, Scott and Fooby. A few new additions have been made to the moderation team to replace people that have stepped down, and to account for the fact that the forum is getting bigger Smile

I was warned of it, thats all.

Thanks Liam, thats the sort of thing I was asking for, more curisosity more than anything, that and others had been chatting about it for the same reason...

forum is definitely getting bigger, thats for sure.

anyone got any expantion figures?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I made an announcement to explain all of this at the beginning of the year. Did you read it?

I am not going to make an announcement every time we change something, there just isnt the need to draw attention to something that doesn't need it.

Feel free to ask questions about things that go on, i encourage members to take notice of what's going on.

I only ask that you dont write threads or questions in a way which imply the wrong attitude. Like this one. If you want to ask questions, just ask them.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:20 PM)Fooby Wrote: Feel free to ask questions about things that go on, i encourage members to take notice of what's going on.

I only ask that you dont write threads or questions in a way which imply the wrong attitude. Like this one. If you want to ask questions, just ask them.

Those two comments seem to contradict though? I am just asking them?!

My reason is pure curiosity really...and I wondered if there were more changes for instance or if there was going to be a rota if you like, or perhaps a big thankyou for those who have stepped down for their hard work etc
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Regardless of if you make a donation, it doesn't mean you have a say on who is staff. People are chosen for certain reasons.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:24 PM)Niall Wrote: Regardless of if you make a donation, it doesn't mean you have a say on who is staff. People are chosen for certain reasons.

Oh yeah, of course not, I'm trying to speak for the masses a little...while trying to be diplomatic...it doesnt bother me who is chosen or why, this is more about knowing about the changes and why they are changing.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or cause arguments or upset Angel
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:22 PM)Piggy Wrote: Those two comments seem to contradict though? I am just asking them?!

My reason is pure curiosity really...and I wondered if there were more changes for instance or if there was going to be a rota if you like, or perhaps a big thank you for those who have stepped down for their hard work etc

So, what you are telling me is, you didn't read the announcement. Why not just say that instead of continuing to make statements?

If you had of read the announcement you'd of read that I did say a big thank you to the people that have helped us get us to where we are now.

I was clear in what i said about the changes, i did not mention a rota. Just because I don't say I will or wont do something doesn't mean i need to specify each option (e.g. if I don't say "there is no rota" doesn't mean you should assume there is a rota)
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Actually I did read it, and knew it was coming, but have been curious since to the changes...plus some others may not have read it and now can't do so!

maybe its coz the staff haven't changed all in one lump thats brought it up...

I do love how all those having same curiosity as me are staying quiet!!

(23-01-2014, 03:39 PM)SRowell Wrote: why would staff change all in one lump?

why wouldnt it?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
lol @ this thread
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:46 PM)adamm306 Wrote: lol @ this thread

why is it always a joke?

this is how the last thread about changes went and it was just silly.

I got genuine questions for the admin guys, please keep comments constructive.

------------------------

(SEE BELOW, my bad, got it wrong)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Piggy Wrote:

why wouldnt it?

Sorry what? So do Tesco hire a member of staff each day or do they sack all their staff and start again? Nobody would ever swap all their staff at once for no reason.
Thanks given by:
im laughing at the peoples reactions to your question not your question
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:48 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(23-01-2014, 03:46 PM)adamm306 Wrote: lol @ this thread

why is it always a joke?

this is how the last thread about changes went and it was just silly.

I got genuine questions for the admin guys, please keep comments constructive.

Then use the PM tool! I dont see anyone else asking questions but you. I think the vast majority of the member base is extremely happy with the forum.
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 03:50 PM)adamm306 Wrote: im laughing at the peoples reactions to your question not your question

I totally eat my words, my apologies.

(23-01-2014, 03:49 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(23-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Piggy Wrote:

why wouldnt it?

Sorry what? So do Tesco hire a member of staff each day or do they sack all their staff and start again? Nobody would ever swap all their staff at once for no reason.

Yeah but 306oc isnt a supermarket Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Piggy!

That L do pig!

In the voice of Farmer Hogget

Smile
Thanks given by:
tbh, I am not bothered who mods, as long as the job is done properly!
Thanks given by:
I have to say, it's half the reason I don't frequent this board as much as I used to with theywhoshallnotbenamed - staff are always changing, don't seem to know any of the "old boys" anymore - lots of people have moved on etc.

I get the impression the "user base" is becoming younger and younger as the cars get cheaper and cheaper - and unfortunately each year I get older and older!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Hi sorry to hijack an unrelated thread, but where to I click to start a new one? Trying to post in xud section. I'm not that good with computers so forgive me Smile

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 04:18 PM)firemoth Wrote: Hi sorry to hijack an unrelated thread, but where to I click to start a new one? Trying to post in xud section. I'm not that good with computers so forgive me Smile

Thanks

hey pal...welcome along...at top right there is a "new thread" button...

although mine has become a empty box in last couple days for some reason...

get in the newbie section and intro ya self Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Staff are in no way "always changing". As has already been stated, a few members of staff made the decision to step down, so there was then a need to bring people on board to fill these spaces. Once again, as was explained in the announcement...

Why you would think you would get banned for asking a question Piggy, is beyond me. I also agree with Fooby in that you could word your questions better and therefore get a better response.

This seems to be somewhat blown out of proportion once again, as all that's happened is replacing those who have chosen to leave.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whos good with job contracts bashbarnard 4 1,316 13-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Reading the new staff changes thread got me thinking..... cpikey316_ 4 1,732 25-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Poodle
Rainbow Staff Changes - November 2016 Dum-Dum 20 5,300 16-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye