Airbag light!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airbag light!!
Exclamation 
Just brought my 306 few days ago and an airbag light has lit up on the speedo. Anyone know what this could be??
Thanks given by:
Normally the pretensioner connections under the seats they can get loose due to stuff been rammed under the seats
Thanks given by:
as dan said unless you have turned the key to disable the passenger airbag
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys will have a look at this later on an let you's know how I get on
Thanks given by:
As said its normally the pretentioner under the seat just push the plugs together
Thanks given by:
Just fixed it today I had the same problem airbag switch for passenger side was on but the airbag light just stayed on constantly all the time so,

We removed the wires from under the passenger seat and cut all the plugs, Re-soldered them back together, Did the same with the loom under the drivers side seat but that didn't fix it.

FIX:
We took out the central column (The whole thing) and underneath where the front ash tray is there's another loom for the airbags and pretension's there's also an ECU unit for the airbag just above that is the loom, We un-plugged all of them, Plugged em back in and it was gone no more air bag light. Result Smile

Did all of this without removing the battery.

Your Welcome Smile.
Thanks given by:
(24-02-2014, 07:47 PM)Zeuse47 Wrote: Just fixed it today I had the same problem airbag switch for passenger side was on but the airbag light just stayed on constantly all the time so,

We removed the wires from under the passenger seat and cut all the plugs, Re-soldered them back together, Did the same with the loom under the drivers side seat but that didn't fix it.

FIX:
We took out the central column (The whole thing) and underneath where the front ash tray is there's another loom for the airbags and pretension's there's also an ECU unit for the airbag just above that is the loom, We un-plugged all of them, Plugged em back in and it was gone no more air bag light. Result Smile

Did all of this without removing the battery.

Your Welcome Smile.

Er.... Im just going to say that the above isnt the proven method and i wouldnt advise doing it.
Thanks given by: