[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
looks ansum mate, i would love an astor 6
Thanks given by:
Looks stunning mate ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys really chuffed with this new camera Smile

Tempted to put a few of these photo in a email and sent it off to pefermance french car an see if I can get it in the readers rides section.
Thanks given by:
Looking stunning mate, awesome photos! Makes me want to give mine the proper detail it deserves and take it out for a cruise, bloody exams getting in the way of all my fun!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2014, 04:26 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Looking stunning mate, awesome photos! Makes me want to give mine the proper detail it deserves and take it out for a cruise, bloody exams getting in the way of all my fun!

Thanks mate Smile

Relatively new to photography definitely going to get a macro lens and 45-150mm before french car and pugfest.

I was going to bin the clones for the team dynamic s so I can go for bigger brakes but undecided now.
Thanks given by:
Definitely sack off the clones for something else Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Just deciding whether to go for 310/330/wilwood/hi spec or just get ds25000 all round ?

Mmm obviously the for less stressful build up for to fcs would be to get the ds' s but for the pure wow factor it has to be a big brake kit hmmm decisions decisions

Also got to mount the recaro's which is the best part of 100 pound for the brackets.
Thanks given by:
###Update#####

So the astor been sat in the drive since its last outing at combe which did amazingly.Just been busy with work and went to cornwall for a week so haven't gor anymore shinies.....well until has week after winning these bad boys on ebay Smile

Tarox 6 pots calipers,braided lines,bells,rotors,adapters and some yellow stuff pads

[attachment=16502]
[attachment=16503]
[attachment=16504]

Was very late and im shot to bits so will get sone more tomorrow hopefully under my 1 2's then on friday we will test fit them to the hub Smile
Thanks given by:
4 pots are for pussy's ......... and 6 pots are over kill for a standerd 6 lol looks good . some real stopping power there

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Those discs look fit for the bin!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Jesus, what size are the discs?! And what size wheels do you plan to hide them under?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(29-05-2014, 06:30 AM)C2K Wrote: Those discs look fit for the bin!

Yeah I brought them knowing I had to replace them,think they about 120 a side from hi spec

grant the disc are 330mm but I can adapt the adaptors to fit a 310 but will obviously trythe 330 first,I ve seen them behind 16 comps and these will try to fit behind 16 1.2's .

Wish me luck Big Grin
Thanks given by:
330 will struggle behind 16, the ones I had wouldn't fit 16 pro races over which is half the reason I ran 17s
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Pugheaven mad his fit and there the same as mind but im not holding out on it.To be honest for what I got them for I don't mind paying to have the brackets machined down and get some new rotors even after than these would still cost me less than a 310 brembo conversion.

From a thread I found on gti6
[attachment=16505]
Thanks given by:
lfinally arrived today so be going on tomorrow

Completely I ordered the black version put well happy it'll defentily add to the stealth look.I when for the 16 row for a extra tenner thought it was worth it and im running a themostat so under cooling won't be a problem.

[attachment=16511]
Thanks given by:
So fitted the cooler today bit annoying cutting the bumper up cos silly me forgot the thread rod and one of the pipes leaked abit but all fixed now.I've also noticed a weird humming noise at 2 k in every gear anybody? Only noticed it after fitting the cooler.

[attachment=16515]

we did secure it way more than just just forgot to get photos

All done

[attachment=16516]
[attachment=16517]

Then changed the oil as it was very black and already had the filter off so thought f*ck it.
Then began the brakes Big Grin

[attachment=16518]
[attachment=16519]
Sooo they didn't fit lol
Such stance
[attachment=16520]

Calipers strengthening bolt court first so poped that off then tryed it again to find the ends just court,not to bothered as know they wouldn't so will source so 310 rotors and ring esccose tomorrow about getting some new adapters.Also as you can see the tds poke out why?
Because the prevous order had the bells with 20mm spacers inside so he ran ford fitment with no spacers.
So plan is to use up my ado48s and sell the tds as they direct fit and source some ford fitment ones, current brake setup is pretty good and used them up at fcs and pugfest aswell.
Thanks given by:
Woah, 6 pot madness, they're huge!

Which 4 pots do you have on atm?
Thanks given by:
(30-05-2014, 06:01 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Woah, 6 pot madness, they're huge!

Which 4 pots do you have on atm?

Just running standard gti setup atm.
Thanks given by:
So you'll need spacers on the back wheels then? Or keep 2? Lol
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Woh....cant see you getting those warm surely??

Impressive mind Smile

Those tds look like they are in desperate need of a polish!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
looks really clean mate, how did you get them lights, they really match the car..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2014, 12:16 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: So you'll need spacers on the back wheels then? Or keep 2? Lol

Yep as the bells acting as 20mm spacers I will be selling the direct fits as soon as I've used the tyres and old pads up and move on too ford fitment.

luckily enough I already have one set of 1.2's which I will be able to test my theory out on in a few weeks.

(31-05-2014, 12:30 PM)Piggy Wrote: Woh....cant see you getting those warm surely??

Impressive mind Smile

lol my track wheels have a zero fucks given attached Smile

Time will tell I know someone running these on a 310 with no issues,I have a contact a eccosse now so should be getting the adapters quite soon.

Also have more shinies comming very soon Big Grin

(31-05-2014, 04:39 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: looks really clean mate, how did you get them lights, they really match the car..

They standard ph3 heads which have been black masked I.e the reflective bits inside have been sprayed black.

There's a guide on here,one of my favour mods for a 306 .
Thanks given by:
could you give me some kind of link, I'm new here..

(31-05-2014, 04:42 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(31-05-2014, 12:16 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: So you'll need spacers on the back wheels then? Or keep 2? Lol

Yep as the bells acting as 20mm spacers I will be selling the direct fits as soon as I've used the tyres and old pads up and move on too ford fitment.

luckily enough I already have one set of 1.2's which I will be able to test my theory out on in a few weeks.

(31-05-2014, 12:30 PM)Piggy Wrote: Woh....cant see you getting those warm surely??

Impressive mind Smile

lol my track wheels have a zero fucks given attached Smile

Time will tell I know someone running these on a 310 with no issues,I have a contact a eccosse now so should be getting the adapters quite soon.

Also have more shinies comming very soon Big Grin

(31-05-2014, 04:39 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: looks really clean mate, how did you get them lights, they really match the car..

They standard ph3 heads which have been black masked I.e the reflective bits inside have been sprayed black.

There's a guide on here,one of my favour mods for a 306 .
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6937.html

there's the guide for ypu buddy Smile
Thanks given by:
So you are a pussy then, as you want to trade your 6 pots for 4 pots i see. Tongue
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2014, 07:43 PM)C2K Wrote: So you are a pussy then, as you want to trade your 6 pots for 4 pots i see. Tongue

Haha yeah well I have spoken to tarox this week

for new brackets its 150 booth side I can stomach that.Then told me they only do brackets for 318 and 305 rotors not 310.

And a quick search nobody apart from them do 305 rotors which they want 400 and somthing a pair ! When hi spec offer a groved rotor in 310mm for 94.99 each.

And added to the fact the bells are spaced 20 mm meaning ill need more wheels.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea but if someone offer me a 310 megane brembo kit I'd rip they hand off.

Also they only 2 pads type s apparently you can file down the edges of the ap ones though.

So getting ready for FCS got a extra day off work to give it a ruddy good clean.

Note: Its got camping bits in and 8 wheels(don't ask lol )

[attachment=16638][attachment=16639][attachment=16640]
Thanks given by:
Thats clean man!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looks absolutely mint!
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys

Quite impressed with the results as it was only autoglym shampoo,rinsed and cloth over it plus tyre shine

The bodywork it self dearly needs clay barring,as you can definitely feel over the panels.

But yeah make very happy to see it like this after seeing for the first time on a tow truck with a engine f*cked to bits and bodywork witch hadn't see a sponge for 3 months.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts Onyx Rallye. 182.1bhp & 154.5ft/lb Wilwoods & axle arrived! Welding finished! Matt-Rallye 420 116,504 11-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Platinum Silver S1 306 HDI MY95 16 6,023 17-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Last Post: MY95
Smile Ben's 3dr Onyx HDi StarBenn 144 60,210 29-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Last Post: StarBenn