URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!
My car is stuck in mood (pretty deep) my initial plan was to get a mate to tow me out tomorrow however I need to know where the front tow bar is on ph2 306's as mine doesnt seem to have anything by the fog lights.
Thanks given by:
Should be there. Next tot the passengers fog. Could have come off/been removed. Common area for rust I'm afraid..
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
F**k any other place on the front i can attach a tow rope?
Thanks given by:
My next port of call would be trying to get something around where the tow hook should be where it meets the chassis leg. Not a great idea though, and I would only probably use it as a last resort to get out of a ditch or snow etc.

Can you not get on the back one?

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I could get to the back one but I dont want whoever is pulling me out to get stuck too lol. My mate has a golf R which is 4 wheel drive do you think he would get stuck?

I'll post some pics up of the car
Thanks given by:
It's impossible for me to say. How did you get so stuck in mud in the first place? lol

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Never let you women drive your car!! Thats all I have to say grant!

Blush

[attachment=12249]
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. Two push and one drive? Should get it out no?

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Might have to get the whole neighborhood out tomorrow and push it out!! I really hope it doesn't rain!!
Thanks given by:
Get a rope round the slam panel and drash on. Or get a tyre and another car and just push it with another car. Obviously don't get that one stuck. Was that a big of dogging gone wrong? Happened to me once, finished dogging and the cars f*cking stuck, had to get a mate to give the girl a lift to hers then drop me home :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha tom that's amazing. That would be awks
Thanks given by:
Pmsl tom epic story lmao

Not too sure about putting a rope around the slam pannel however....

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
rope around subframe. Job done.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just put some wooden boards under front tyres, use 2nd or 3rd gear and dont rev the nuts off it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2013, 09:42 AM)Piggy Wrote: Just put some wooden boards under front tyres, use 2nd or 3rd gear and dont rev the nuts off it

This, it's not majorly hard to do. Get someone pushing behind as well
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
Lol thats not stuck...just get a few friends to pus and let it idle in first....

Failing that, around the slam panel and pull steady (i hold no responbility for damange here) but my intercooler pipes meant to had to sack my tow hook off, and my car has literally been towed for miles around the slam panel over the years Wink on my private runway of course.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Lol it was stuck pretty bad (considering I have never experienced anything like this before) that pic doesnt really show how deep the front wheel went due to me stupidly trying to drive it out but because all that was happening was wheel spins resulted in the car getting sinked in more. Good news is today i got it pulled out using tow rope and a golf R, and some how the airbag light has went off since its been back on the road Big Grin

So guys forget faffing on with plugs under your seats when you airbag light comes one just get your self stuck in a field, this Sh*t works wonders lol
Thanks given by:
DO NOT EVER EVER EVER TOW BY THE SLAM PANEL

Back in my 106 days I had my 106 towed by the slam panel because the tow loop has hidden by my awesome Bodykit, literally ripped the front end off.

Back in like 2007!
[Image: fc417e8dbaae53dcb9ec9e71885dfb8d_zpsd10596a9.jpg]
[Image: 8d2a945ac8af95a5ded3b65ec211e07f_zps4e1abff2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I just had a scary feeling about the slam panel so i wrapped the rope around my wheel lol, want an excuse to get some decent wheels im not a big fan of the ones on the car
Thanks given by:
That can't've been 2007 Jordan, wouldn't be old enough to drive lol. Looks like that was the best option for the bodykit though. lol

Back on topic though, this keeps happening to me lately, wheel spinning in mud/grass as its just so waterlogged now, our drive looks like a rally stage...
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2013, 11:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: That can't've been 2007 Jordan, wouldn't be old enough to drive lol. Looks like that was the best option for the bodykit though. lol

Back on topic though, this keeps happening to me lately, wheel spinning in mud/grass as its just so waterlogged now, our drive looks like a rally stage...

I'm not going into detail but part of the reason it ended up like that was due to me not necessarily being old enough to drive... We've all made mistakes..
Thanks given by:
Oh I see, fair enough then. At least you chose an inconspicuous car...
Thanks given by:
FLOL 106's have proper weak slam panels.
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
Thanks given by: