Locked out of ph3 hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked out of ph3 hdi
Yup, bit of a fail, but have managed to lock myself out of one of my own cars..only got the one key right now and its sat in the ign...lol epic fail.

any smart ideas before i result to smashing a rear quarter? / Drilling a rear quarter hinge?

Have pulled door window seal off but cant see a way to hook the lock puller...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
window seal for sure, should be able to get a hanger like object down there
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Get the top of the door open a bit. Can be done without creasing it. Failing that smash a screwdriver into the lock (if you have a replacement lock set) and twist it.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I can easily get in using brute force, or all the brute force methods id rather just drill the rear window hinges and replace them, I just seriously cba with having to replace parts, gunna try and hook the lock later if possible.

Its so frustrating when the key is just dangling in the ignition in front of you! Do the ph3;s lock themselves after a while or something?? Ive been sat there for weeks no problems at all, and just done it randomly for no reason!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Oh...I assumed you had caught the latch or sumit...

It locked itself?? Thats new
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yep, they lock themselves, mine has done it before while working on it. Luckily I think I had a window open.
Thanks given by:
Never had one lock itself on me and i leave mine unlocked alot.

Id try all your other 306 keys in the door and see if any of them are close enough to open it.
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2013, 02:38 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Id try all your other 306 keys in the door and see if any of them are close enough to open it.

I remember much fun with a mates fiesta back in the 90s. Just about any ford key could lock/unlock that car!!
Thanks given by:
I've had cars randomly lock themselves before with keys in ignition, always leave window open slightly these days if I have to leave the key in ign.

Not that that advice is any good to you now :/
Thanks given by:
This was on here the other day, can you not lift up the door handle, remove one bolt and drill out the other and lift up the lock?
Thanks given by:
Try and pull the top of the door away as its surprising how much you can get them to open up and then try and get hold of the lock and pull it up. Not sure what is best to use to pull the lock up though. Maybe use some brake pipe and try and pull the key out could be worth a try

I had my ph1 sigma lock itself while I was washing it and we managed to pull the door away enough and think we use brake pipe to pull the lock up
Thanks given by:
Managed to do it with ease in the end...cant believe how easy it is to break into a ph3 306...

Literally just pulled the rubber seal off the outside of the window, hooked a wire up under the window and pushed the lock pin up....job done.

Panic over!!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
They shouldn't be locking themselves at all, I've had 6 ph3s now....check for damaged door looms if they do...

Cars that do lock after ~5 secs without the door open are a right pain, all you need is one faulty door module and you end up locked out of your Golf 15 miles from home... Dodgy Learnt to never leave keys in the ignition since. lol
Thanks given by:
As Tom said, No 306 should be locking its self so something is wrong there!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You've just told the Internet how to break into a 306 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2013, 06:40 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: You've just told the Internet how to break into a 306 Big Grin

Doesnt take a genius really to break into any car pre 2000ish
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lol no i didnt, i simply told the world how i got my door open because i locked my keys inside Smile

Yeah im sure it shouldnt have locked as its been parked there for weeks with no issues...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I would have told him the same anyway, couldn't believe it was so easy myself lol. Tbh anyone who can use a search engine can find something on the internet telling them how to break into a car. Failing that they can go down the pub and buy a drink for any of the scummers lurking there.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(23-12-2013, 02:41 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote:
(23-12-2013, 02:38 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Id try all your other 306 keys in the door and see if any of them are close enough to open it.

I remember much fun with a mates fiesta back in the 90s. Just about any ford key could lock/unlock that car!!

Its for this reason I have an old Mondeo key in my kit bag at work, unlocks most pre 2000 fords.
Thanks given by:
Darren Your method is exactly how I got into my car when Ruan took my keys to work when I was staying at his.... Borrowed some coat hanger off Ruans mum and slid it down the door seal and hooked the lock pin up. Then arrived at yours because I don't need a key for ignition Wink scary how easy they are to get into !
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd still delete this thread to avoid someone being tempted to break in.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
this wont work if you use your dead locks as the iner pin cant be lifted

****evil laugh**** i know this as i regulaly lock my kids in the car Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I got into a 206 by getting copper brake pipe through the rear quarter while my mate held it out slightly. Scarily easy!
Thanks given by:
Dead lock your car then, this method wont work then..
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2013, 08:54 AM)Atterz Wrote: Dead lock your car then, this method wont work then..

Swings and roundabouts though..... If you deadlock and lose your keys you're completely f*cked!
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2013, 10:51 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(27-12-2013, 08:54 AM)Atterz Wrote: Dead lock your car then, this method wont work then..

Swings and roundabouts though..... If you deadlock and lose your keys you're completely f*cked!

Your not. There are ways around the deadlocks Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
you can easly un deadlock a car once inside Wink
Thanks given by:
How then? I've been trying to help with this exact problem on another car lol! Confused
Thanks given by:
Theres no point deleting this thread as any scum who want in your car will just break a window as it requires no tools. If they walked round with a coat hanger and were stopped by the police they'd be arrested.

Similarly even if they wanted to steal the whole car, not just get in this thread is no use to them because it doesn't tell them how to get round the immobiliser and realistically its easier to just steal your keys from your house and also nobody wants to steal a 306 these days anyway.
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2013, 11:08 AM)Toms306 Wrote: How then? I've been trying to help with this exact problem on another car lol! Confused

the info is already on site in one of my guides about ir-rf conversion
im not going to spoon feed you tom Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  URGENT: Help - Locked keys in car - 2005 Seat Ibiza sweeney1987 19 5,445 06-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Last Post: sweeney1987
  Help keys locked in 307 estate smokey 5 1,750 20-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Last Post: cully