Not the best looking, but here she is.

[attachment=12154]

[attachment=12155]
Thanks given by:
My eyes Doh

Nice car....horrid wheels...but nice car Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah lol was expecting someone to comment on them, NOT MY CHOICE!!!!! They will be coming off very shortly! looking for a clean set of 206 GTI alloys or cyclones
Thanks given by:
Not a fan of the 206 alloys, Don't like the out wards rings in the middle lol, Cyclones will always be the safest bet.
Thanks given by:
Im in two minds at the moment only worry about cyclones is with them being 15" dont want the car to sit so low that the sump scraps every speed bump
Thanks given by:
15 have deeper tyres as there won't be much difference in ride height.
Thanks given by:
Well you have 195/45/r15 or 195/50 or 55. 55 was pretty much standard on them so I wouldn't worry about speed bumps with them 55 profile tyres lol
Thanks given by:
195/45 is to small on a 306, 106 and saxo yes. But looks stupid on a 306

195/50 is best for price.
Thanks given by:
The sump wont scrape, you'll twat the subframe before that, you'll notice that lol! As said though, get some grey challengers or something along those lines :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Challengers come on 206 GTi's right? sorry new to the pug scene
Thanks given by:
Looks almost identical to my brothers gold dturbo from good few years ago bar the spoiler, love this colour in them and tbh not the worst looking wheel, if your going for cyclones id go for 195/45s thats what im running with
Thanks given by:
you have to lower more the front. reverse rake :|
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Im being cheap with my idea though, challengers would work because i imagine they're the same size as what you have now, so you wouldnt need to adjust the height. Just buy the wheels and maybe spacers and your away. Where as if you go smaller you might need more lows to pull it off. And IMO 45's look shite on cyclones on a 306. Fine on a 106.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: