Hi everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hello everyone.... Tomorrow I shall be picking up a V reg 2.0 HDI and I'm just after some info on maintenance and tuning.

My last five cars have been pugs, mainly 406 coupes. I'm an active member on the 406 coupe forum but have just sold my 3.0 V6 as I need something more economical.

ive opted for the 2.0 HDI after doing some reading up on the different engines. I'm hoping to blank off/disable the egr and maybe put a stage 1 remap on the car. I may look to remove the cat as well but I'm just after some advice on some simple mods that will improve performance and not reduce mpg.

I'm in Holmfirth, Huddersfield and have Peugeot Planet 2000 and Galletto 1260.

cheers

I shall post up pics soon
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, defo remove cat and change rear box.
Its very restrictive some have made 10 bhp by removing the two
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,enjoy your new purchase Hello
Thanks given by:
welcome mate we pass your way 3 or 4 times a year lol....SpeechlessTMI
Thanks given by:
Got a few bits I want to do. Just done a service on it but I'd like to remove or hollow out the cat if that's an option. Then hopefully a phase 1 remap and blank off the egr.

Busy at work all this week but when I get chance I'll do a diag on it and give it a good detailing session.

Will then look to put some 16" wheels on it and get a dent man to remove a little ding to the wing.

I'll be a daily visitor and look forward to chatting with everyone on here. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome, youre only down the road from myself and a few other members. Might be worth organizing a yorkshire meet in the new year see if we can get some new members along
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. I'm just over the hill from you in Halifax. Infact I'm sure I remember you from the Coupe forum...not been on there in a age though!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by: