Hi all :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all :-)
Hi everyone,

I'm Pete, been around quite a few forums for quite a while. I am mainly interested in diesel tuning but like reading most project threads to be honest.

I have a 306 XTDT daily driver, its a great little car and does 80mile a day 5 days a week. It also runs on WVO 100% of the time. I had done a stage one tune to it and ground the LDA pin but it recently failed the MOT on emissions so i've put it back to standard for now.
I also have a 205 HDI which is nearly ready for an MOT. I am going to Disney early next year so all funds are being sucked into that, this means the 205 will have to stay in the garage for now.

Anyway, after reading the 'meatwagon' project I thought I should join. Nice forum and I hope to be a useful member. Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Ah Uberderv, now thats a name I recognise. Welcome along mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Howdy another person from drivers who's joined Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers :-) Been floating around peugeot forums since the days of PGAC in the diesel sections mainly. Dum-Dum I've seen your projects on tdocuk and 306.net

Hi Paul_13, I've been waiting for an update on drivers. Do you have the ARP studs fitted now?
Thanks given by:
No not yet mate. Heading over to my mates where the engine is to strip the bottom end apart. Going for a full rebuild
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! Thought I recognised the username Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(15-12-2013, 06:05 PM)Uberderv Wrote: Dum-Dum I've seen your projects on tdocuk and 306.net

Cheers mate, I'd love to see your project threads up here especially the latest on the 205 HDi. Some of the younger members here need to see what was inspiring me and a few of the other better known members 5+ years ago.
Thanks given by:
LOL Glad people have enjoyed reading them, just shows how long it takes me to get owt done. I'm easily distracted :-)
Thanks given by:
Hi Uberderv,

Good to see you on here.

You helped me loads over on TDOC a while back.
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum
Thanks given by:
Blast from the past.... Smile
JP
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2013, 10:38 AM)jammapic Wrote: Blast from the past.... Smile

Ha ha Smile still going but slower than ever. Been following your projects mate, was hoping you'd take the HDi further but needs must.
Thanks given by:
Am I hearing this right? 205 hdi?! That's awesome haha

Welcome along mate, recognise the name Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, 205 hdi does seem like an interesting shout! Big Grin different anyway! Get some pics up. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks, I have started a project thread now Smile
Thanks given by: