3" Exhaust system for xud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3" Exhaust system for xud
Hi all, am after a 3" straight through exhaust system minus the back box.
Prefer if you can post or if not can pick up if your localish to wn8.
Let me know some prices.
Thanks all!
Mike
Thanks given by:
see C.Gerrard...he is breaking his sigma I believe and it has a 3" system I think...

they are quite rare though as its quite large
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

That is a picture of mine.

All yours for £150.

It's direct fit to a TD04.

Free delivery possible.
Thanks given by:
Hmm where you from mate? As for the free delivery? As if it wont be need to know how far id be traveling lol.

Any chance you would split backbox? As ive already got one ready, i just basicly need the piping.

What's your exhaust elbow off the td04? As ive got a k14 elbow and had to bend the pipe what comes off the down pipe slightly to make it fit.

Thanks for getting back to me though!
Thanks given by:
Up in the Lakes. A quick search tells me you're just over an hour away. Jonny will be heading down south at the end of month, so you could meet him at Garstang or somewhere like that, which I thought would work out quite well.

Yeah that's fine, not a fan? lol

It's got an adapter off the turbo, 90 degree bend into a flexi, all 3". Fits absolutely fine.

No worries Smile
Thanks given by:
Ahhh i see, would have to sort something out.

Already got a backbox waiting for the pipework to go with it lol, you go any cheaper without the back box? £120 maybe? Tongue

This adaptor, take it u take the original elbow off and replace it with this adaptor you've got?
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. Price is the price on this one.

What box have you got? Are you thinking of just having one?

Yes, it bolts up perfect to the turbo. I would just take off whatever you have on and drop this on.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, well if your wantin £150 then, mayaswell have the box lol.

But yea just the back box i was planning on having.

Orite to pm you tomorrow afternoonish to arrange payments and that? Gota get some shuteye now as im up handy for work in the mornin mate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Wanted: Exhaust system decat Welshy_Pete 1 697 23-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete
  Wanted: Straight through exhaust system: 1.9 XUD Matt-Rallye 3 1,050 13-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Last Post: shazilla
  Wanted: Urgently needed: Full exhaust system for Rallye. Matt-Rallye 3 1,114 28-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Last Post: welshpug