Hdi box

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi box
Can someone tell me what sort of rpm you would be seeing at 80mph in 5th with the hdi box over the standard xud box. Drove to London and back on Sunday and I feel I need to lower the rpm at motorway speed
Thanks given by:
about 2750 at 80
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sweet that sounds better
Thanks given by:
I find hdi boxes are great for cruising! I think its a nicer box to drive with as well but that may just be me
Thanks given by:
I admit they are a good cruising box but i'm tempted to drop mine off for an XUD one. or possibly a NAD box. Would be interesting if I could get 4th fully lit.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 03:55 PM)mr_fish Wrote: I admit they are a good cruising box but i'm tempted to drop mine off for an XUD one. or possibly a NAD box. Would be interesting if I could get 4th fully lit.

If the 306 1.9NA box is anything like the 205 1.8NA BE1 box then I'd avoid it! It's very short!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 04:14 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 03:55 PM)mr_fish Wrote: I admit they are a good cruising box but i'm tempted to drop mine off for an XUD one. or possibly a NAD box. Would be interesting if I could get 4th fully lit.

If the 306 1.9NA box is anything like the 205 1.8NA BE1 box then I'd avoid it! It's very short!

but becauseracecarratios ?
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 04:36 PM)mr_fish Wrote: but becauseracecarratios ?

Hah, do it and see how it goes.

Would be a completely story with a bosch and vnt compared to lucas and tdo4!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
i loved my hdi box, will be swapping my xud box for one after xmas for sure.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
And it's just the clutch fork that needs changing?
Thanks given by:
I think I had to change the reverse switch as well on mine
Thanks given by:
i'm tempted to do the same for the lower motorway cruising rpm, but would it effect the acceleration much?
Thanks given by: