HDI gearbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: HDI gearbox
As above looking for a Hdi gearbox must be in good working condition! And local to Chesterfield, don't mind traveling if the price is right....,

What you got??? Cheap as poss Wink

Thanks given by:
hi yes ive got one but needs taking off the car, im in leicester pm me an offer if your interested?
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 09:53 PM)WILL1000 Wrote: hi yes ive got one but needs taking off the car, im in leicester pm me an offer if your interested?

Rather it be took off for me save the messing, and you tell me your price? Don't mind traveling down Leicester if price is right

Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 09:57 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 09:53 PM)WILL1000 Wrote: hi yes ive got one but needs taking off the car, im in leicester pm me an offer if your interested?

Rather it be took off for me save the messing, and you tell me your price? Don't mind traveling down Leicester if price is right

tbh mate was just trying to make a little bit extra before i weigh it in. let me know how much your offering and see if its worth my while to take it off?
Thanks given by:
We'll I'm going to look at one for £30 on Thursday so by time you took it off and I have traveled the 100+mile round trip probably not worth it

Thanks given by: