Talking of hard times at christmas...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking of hard times at christmas...
The useless 307 clutch went today! Gear box is f*cked anyway . So as of tomorrow i have the bianca back and what an expensive day it is.. Mot tax and insurance Sad could cry. But on the upside i get to drive the bianca yay!! Smile
Thanks given by:
if its not one thing its another!
Thanks given by:
Oh yes. Just typical it done it today! Sad but thats french cars for you! Dont even no if the bianca will pass mot Sad
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2013, 04:28 PM)Sian Wrote: Oh yes. Just typical it done it today! Sad but thats french cars for you! Dont even no if the bianca will pass mot Sad

one time the 306 failed on its brake line and cat, when I came to bleed the full system. one of the bleeders failed so a new calioper and then the flex hoses dropped to bits on both sides. as I decided to change the discs and pads. the car spend a good few days off the road in bits.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2013, 04:32 PM)procta Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 04:28 PM)Sian Wrote: Oh yes. Just typical it done it today! Sad but thats french cars for you! Dont even no if the bianca will pass mot Sad

one time the 306 failed on its brake line and cat, when I came to bleed the full system. one of the bleeders failed so a new calioper and then the flex hoses dropped to bits on both sides. as I decided to change the discs and pads. the car spend a good few days off the road in bits.

Oh god Sad i no it will fail as i need a cat ! Ive changed the tyre. And that should be it! Cost me £300 to put through mot last year! Even has new disks and brakes so it better pass! Cant afford it to fail haha
Thanks given by:
Id cope with being even skinter to have my bianca 6 back as a daily. Really would get told off for parking in the yard at work, flames and all.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2013, 11:15 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Id cope with being even skinter to have my bianca 6 back as a daily. Really would get told off for parking in the yard at work, flames and all.

Haha!! I have her back now first drive tomorrow since september very excited ha!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talking Of Hillruns... bigcheez2k3 5 1,048 08-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: lolsteve
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,218 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Scary times! Nathan1305 8 2,080 01-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: MisterGTR