Front Fog Lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front Fog Lights
Okay guys, I've changed the bulbs, in the front fogs, changed the fuse, checked there connected up, turned them on and the light on the dash says there on but they ain't........ Not even one of them it's a 1.4 8V Meridian, T Reg if that helps, I'm stuck.....

[Image: IMG_0035_zpsb229e35a.jpg]

If it's any help at all
Thanks given by:
Check the plug that go's to the back of the light as the wires brake inside the casing. I had this with mine so cut the block off. What would be handy tho is having a current reader.
Thanks given by:
That's one thing I don't have, I got a tonge I could use to see if it's a shocking thing to do? Lol, The car will be at mine tomorrow (Darlaston, not far from you) if you wanna come give it a little look over mate?
Thanks given by:
A tounge?

*facedesk*
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2013, 11:33 AM)Matt Wrote: A tounge?

*facedesk*

Yeah I was joking mate, lol
Thanks given by:
I had the same problem but mine was a dodgy relay in the fuse box so I would check that before cutting the block off
Thanks given by:
Did you ever get this sorted ? I've got a 99 Meridian and neither of my front fog lights work either - despite the light in the dash working.

I've checked the fuse which is fine, but where would I look for the relay if there is one ?
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 10:23 AM)DavidA Wrote: Did you ever get this sorted ? I've got a 99 Meridian and neither of my front fog lights work either - despite the light in the dash working.

I've checked the fuse which is fine, but where would I look for the relay if there is one ?

Like the guy above you said, change the relay, that's what I'm gonna do and hope it works, I think there's also a passenger fuse box as well, not sure, but all the relays on this 306 Phase 2 are getting replaced with new one's pretty soon, the light on the dashboard works on this one as well!

(07-12-2013, 10:11 PM)nttrucker Wrote: I had the same problem but mine was a dodgy relay in the fuse box so I would check that before cutting the block off

Where's the relay located mate?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 2,460 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Odometer lights and clock lights inop bashbarnard 3 2,153 23-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DarkInferno
  N/S Brake lights/Side Lights not working Grant 10 3,200 18-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Grant