MAF sensor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAF sensor
Hi guys and gals, I just replaced my crappy cone filter (purchased the car this way) for a k&n panel filter and realised that the MAF sensor was unplugged and I cant for the life of me find the plug to attempt to plug it back in. The car seems to run fine without it I was just wandering whether someone could shed some light on where the plug is and whether it should be plugged in?!

Cheers, Tom.
Thanks given by:
tomcannon Wrote:Hi guys and gals, I just replaced my crappy cone filter (purchased the car this way) for a k&n panel filter and realised that the MAF sensor was unplugged and I cant for the life of me find the plug to attempt to plug it back in. The car seems to run fine without it I was just wandering whether someone could shed some light on where the plug is and whether it should be plugged in?!

Cheers, Tom.

Hello on my 306 hdi the maf sensor plug grey in colour its near the battery tray or underneath it. You need it to be plugged in it controls how the engine runs very important.
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the response, still cant find it though! I'll take a look again tomorrow, can't have gone far!
Thanks given by:
tomcannon Wrote:Cheers for the response, still cant find it though! I'll take a look again tomorrow, can't have gone far!

Did you find this plug in the end? :think:
Thanks given by: