flat seat bolts for gti6 steels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: flat seat bolts for gti6 steels
Photo 
anyone got a full (16) set of flat seat bolts suitable for gti6 steels, that theyre willing to part for for less than the £30 id pay new off ebay?

thanks
Thanks given by:
I thought they were just normal steel wheel bolts needed?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Got a set here for £20 delivered?
Piggy, the GTi spares use the flat bolts, as obviously you wernt expected to carry a second set of bolts around to use the spare.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
May have sorted some cyclone bolts off CK2 as I think these fit?

Apparently I can chisel the welded washers off but Id rather not take a chisel to anything as it may result in a damaged wheel or more likely hand
Thanks given by:
is that what a 'set' of 'gti steels' is then?...just 4 spare wheels??
coz I had one and scrapped it...it had the flat bit but also had the flange for a standard steel wheel bolt
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2013, 10:58 PM)Piggy Wrote: is that what a 'set' of 'gti steels' is then?...just 4 spare wheels??
coz I had one and scrapped it...it had the flat bit but also had the flange for a standard steel wheel bolt

Pretty much spare wheels yeah but they look different to normal steels... kinda Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You heard right. They bits the flat seat bolts sit on are just a press fit into the standard tapered bolt holes. They knock out fine wit a good blow from a chisel.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gti6 leather/alcantera seat base MCH 2 1,044 19-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: MCH
  Wanted: Flat seated wheel bolts - URGENT! WiNgNuTz 13 1,939 21-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  hub centric spacers and flat seated bolts thebluepearl 0 667 05-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Last Post: thebluepearl