Turbo identity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo identity?
Hi I need a turbo but I don't know what turbo I need it's a phs2 1.9 td with the Lucas pump and injectors could any one help?
Thanks given by:
Could be a t2 or gt15 or a k14. Cant usually tell without looking

Or a k03 but there rarer
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im going with K14.

Unless you can see the turbo and describe a bit, your guess is almost as good as anyone elses.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Didn't the ph2 normally come with the T2? A k14 will fit with the mani Smile
Thanks given by:
You don't need any specific one, any of the range will fit with the correct oil lines and manifolds
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
My ph2 has a Lucas and T2, so thats my bet.

To the OP, your best option is to jack the car up, get underneath it, and either identify it yourself (Darren Lobb's Stage 1 tune video on youtube helped me identify mine), or get some pictures of the turbo and post them on here, and one of us will tell you what you're running. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What reg is it?

If it's a late S or T plate it'll probably have a K03/GT15. If it's P, R or early S it'll have a T2 or a K14.

As a general rule, if it's got the bootlid without the black strip at the bottom - it'll have a GT15/K03, if it's got the black strip it'll have a T2/K14 - as said, general rule, I've seen exceptions, but they're rare.

Just need to find if it's a T2/K14 or a K03/GT15 if you're replacing it.

Just get underneath and have a quick gander and take a photo - someone on here will be able to tell which.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
It's a boy!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2013, 12:27 PM)Ruan Wrote: If it's a late S or T plate it'll probably have a K03/GT15. If it's P, R or early S it'll have a T2 or a K14.

Strangely though "guy's" phase 2 R plate is running a K03 - likely to be the general rule of thumb by peugeot, whatever turbo to hand will be bolted on lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
My s plate ph2 had a k03
Thanks given by: