Bike Bits, CHEAP!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike Bits, CHEAP!
Ive got a load of bike (pedal cycle) bits for sale and would love to get them gone here rather than ebay.

I could build all these bits into a working bike if anyone wants for £45 as I'll have to get new cables and tubes. If you just want all the bits you can have them for £35

GT Agressor XC3 20" MTB Hardtail frame, 2 years old no dents, inc seat clamp and headset £12.
Hayes Sole Hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors, front doesent work rear is good £5
Marzocchi MZ3 100mm travel fork, 6 years old £5.
Pair of 26" sun rims on shimano disc hubs £12.
Pair of 26" x 2.1" Nokian NCT tyres £3.
SR Suntour 175mm cranks with 22/34/42 gearing and square drive BB £5.
GT 100mm stem and 660mm wide raiser bars £2.
Kona 100mm stem and 640mm wide raiser bars £2.
Brand new cheap flat pedals £2
Brand new shimano V brake £5
MRP 5 bolt bash guard/chain guide (outer plate only), brand new £1
Deore LX 9spd rear mech and deore shifter £2
Shimano front mech and shifter £1
Another shimano front mech and shifter £1
2 9spd casettes, think both are 11-32 £1 each
DMR jump saddle, dark grey, ripped at rear corners £5

Open to offers on all of it, collection at christmas meet prefered
Thanks given by:
Any way of courier'ing the built up bike? As could be interested but I'm not going to the meet Sad

Thanks given by:
Courrier wont be cheap for a whole properly packed bike. Can do it though and would need to be partially taken apart to go in a bike box. Id guess 20-30 to post as with packaging it'll probably be over 20kg. Anyone you know coming Christmas meet.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2013, 09:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Courrier wont be cheap for a whole properly packed bike. Can do it though and would need to be partially taken apart to go in a bike box. Id guess 20-30 to post as with packaging it'll probably be over 20kg. Anyone you know coming Christmas meet.

Yer it will get expensive with the posting on top then. I will ask around see if any one can pick up for me.

Thanks given by:
Dum dum...

I'll have the lot. pm me
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Whats wrong wight the front disc brake?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Piggy YHPM

Gunt don't know, It came off the Kona I bought for parts last week so I haven't looked as I like my current discs better. It doesn't appear to have any fluid and I don't know why.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headlight Protectors, FMIC, HDi box, Springs & loads of 106 bits CHEAP Dum-Dum 2 1,378 14-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Last Post: silverzx
  Cheap bits plus epic turbo for sale bashbarnard 28 7,372 01-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Last few bits. Cheap Cheap. Looky Looky. Danny Wideboy 5 1,489 05-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Last Post: thebluepearl