DIY heated seats?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIY heated seats?
out of interest really , anyone fitted any?
Thanks given by:
Can't say i've seen it done on a pug, but shouldn't be too hard with some proper heat pads under the seat fabric, as long as they're the correct voltage to not cause fires, simple case of wiring them up to a switch, or a switch for either side.
Thanks given by:
Someone on here has, they fitted the waeco elements in standard seats, they did promise a follow up and a guide but it never materialised, I've been looking into it, apparently the loom is already there just need the relays, switches, and plugs altering and it should go. I got the kit on my watching on eBay.

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-11694.ht...ated+seats

Or get the cheapo Lidl heated seat covers like I got for now, well toastie, removable, and only a tenner.
Thanks given by:
fit 406 seats??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It was me! I did do a project thread on my computer, didnt upload (fail) but I can't find the thing! I baught some elements off ebay on the link above, undid the upholstry, glued the elements down and reupholstered. On my car there was a wiring look near the handbrake which I used. Had them in for 9 months and they work a treat.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
heated seat covers in aldi 9.99 plug in to the fag lighter
job done
Thanks given by:
seats from a cabriolet.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best place to buy heated mirror glass? philpemberton94 2 1,004 28-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Heated mirrors on a 306? philpemberton94 4 1,119 18-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  heated seats??? fat n proud 6 1,596 25-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Martin306