Nürburgring Fun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nürburgring Fun!

Saw this on facebook and thought i give it a post!
Thanks given by:
So from this I've taken 306's crash and bmw drivers cant control their cars

Don't see any rovers crashing though whistle
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Lol first one reminds me of a certain silver estate on my last visit Wink
Thanks given by:
Looks like ice in the wet!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2013, 10:08 PM)lolsteve Wrote: So from this I've taken 306's crash and bmw drivers cant control their cars

That's because they didn't make it there!
Thanks given by:
I saw the aftermath of a big crash between a z4 and an m3 when i was there, dont think i will ever forget the motorcylist who got caught up in it screaming.
The next day there was an 8 car pile up too, nasty stuff
Thanks given by:
Anybody else notice the red suzuki (i think) popped up in a few clip, think he was just bad luck to be near.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Most of it was on the same corner as well
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2013, 10:08 PM)lolsteve Wrote: So from this I've taken 306's crash and bmw drivers cant control their cars

that's because no one puts posh rovers around, as they are too heavy. whistle
mind tho, I think there is a curse of the ring, as 3 cars went around it, 1 written off and one badly damaged. the other survived only to be written off weeks later.
Thanks given by:
Lol was loving the white Corsa. Looked like the slowest crash ever. Sure it wasn't.
Also seems like 3 series drivers all think they can drive!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2013, 06:12 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Most of it was on the same corner as well

Looks like Schwedenkreuz (before Aremberg) or Metzgefeld. If the former, 'that' can be a tad hairy. You're pretty much flat out on the approach from Flugplatz and the corner is extremely deceiving. Plus, a regular told me always approach on the right, never on the left unless you back right off, big bump on the left right on the crest!

(24-11-2013, 07:29 PM)procta Wrote: that's because no one puts posh rovers around, as they are too heavy. whistle
mind tho, I think there is a curse of the ring, as 3 cars went around it, 1 written off and one badly damaged. the other survived only to be written off weeks later.

Same happened on my first trip back in 2003. We had just covered the Alps in a 2 week tour (France/Switzerland/Italy) and headed to Germany via the Ring on our way home. 1 car crashed at Aremberg, 2 more written off in major accidents when home, I was a passenger but my own 205 got written off too.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2013, 09:06 PM)Alan_M Wrote:
(24-11-2013, 06:12 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Most of it was on the same corner as well

Looks like Schwedenkreuz (before Aremberg) or Metzgefeld. If the former, 'that' can be a tad hairy. You're pretty much flat out on the approach from Flugplatz and the corner is extremely deceiving. Plus, a regular told me always approach on the right, never on the left unless you back right off, big bump on the left right on the crest!

(24-11-2013, 07:29 PM)procta Wrote: that's because no one puts posh rovers around, as they are too heavy. whistle

Same happened on my first trip back in 2003. We had just covered the Alps in a 2 week tour (France/Switzerland/Italy) and headed to Germany via the Ring on our way home. 1 car crashed at Aremberg, 2 more written off in major accidents when home, I was a passenger but my own 205 got written off too.

that proves it then doesn't it! it has a curse.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2013, 07:29 PM)procta Wrote:

Not as heavy as beemers, still plenty of those on there...facing the wrong way and in the gravel pits..
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2013, 09:54 PM)lolsteve Wrote:

Not as heavy as beemers, still plenty of those on there...facing the wrong way and in the gravel pits..

Theres nothing wrong with visiting a gravel pit every now and then! :p
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

There is a scene somewhere on youtube of an mg zr in an epic crash with the wall!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2013, 09:54 PM)lolsteve Wrote:

that will be you in your bit mgf when you get one,
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nurburgring camping suggestions firemoth 1 939 27-04-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  on my way! Nurburgring 2014 cully 56 7,062 06-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: cully
  car or nurburgring the milkman 24 6,666 22-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Last Post: the milkman