Fakes!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fakes!!
Right ive had the weirdest email in history about the car! I did hear this is a scam going on atm and just my luck i get the email! I may be thick but i aint gonna fall for this one ! But some poor bugger will Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Walk away its a scam you end up with no car or money
Thanks given by:
Scam him! Get his money an give him wrong address. Either way he'llget his money back.
Thanks given by:
Good evening madam, can i please take your bank account detaillsssss lol (fonejacker)
Thanks given by:
I aint that silly to believe it guys come on haha!! I sent G.alvin a lovely email this morning! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
What did you send him?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"Bugger off you chancing sod"?
Thanks given by:
Like said give him wrong details , maybe house down the road and see who comes to try and pick it up
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I agree with the above give him the scam back, get the money sent over and give them a incorrect address and keep stringing them along by email, put some small print in saying "you are actually purchasing a photo of this car" lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
lmao good ideas guys but dont think 'Greg Alvin' will be speaking to me again after the email i sent him haha! Although if anyone wishes to do this to him happily hand over his email address lol
Thanks given by:
(15-11-2013, 11:07 AM)puglove Wrote: I agree with the above give him the scam back, get the money sent over and give them a incorrect address and keep stringing them along by email, put some small print in saying "you are actually purchasing a photo of this car" lmao

They probably will send the money over tbh....... Then take it straight back again, Paypal is useful like that!! Confused
Thanks given by: