How much will it make..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much will it make..
So i put the china on ebay 99p starting bid no reserve! Thinking now ive been stupid haha!
Thanks given by:
Yeah. It wont reach what you want it to
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Long as it sells for more then 99p haha! Dont really care what it goes for i have to move in 2weeks and cant take all these cars with me Sad
Thanks given by:
I recon around £600 knowing ebay

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Linky? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 09:27 AM)puglove Wrote: I recon around £600 knowing ebay

£600 quid! Think its worth more then that its mint! I would settle for £700+ , and as its completely standard its not been f*cked about with like most! Smile

(14-11-2013, 09:32 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Linky? Big Grin

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...1214604527
Thanks given by:
Im not saying it isnt worth more. Just 99% of people bidding on cars like this are only bidding to get it cheap but arnt really intresed in it enough to pay proper price for it if you know what i mean?

Thanks given by:
I'd put a reserve on tbh, I doubt it'll make what you're after, especially as its a crap time to sell cars with people saving up for 'you know what' in 6 weeks time. Undecided

Also, I guess you or Adam done the ad on a phone? It's really not very easy to read on a PC which may put people off, personally would tidy it up a bit. Wink
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 10:16 AM)puglove Wrote: Im not saying it isnt worth more. Just 99% of people bidding on cars like this are only bidding to get it cheap but arnt really intresed in it enough to pay proper price for it if you know what i mean?

Yeah i get what you mean true point Smile

(14-11-2013, 10:22 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd put a reserve on tbh, I doubt it'll make what you're after, especially as its a crap time to sell cars with people saving up for 'you know what' in 6 weeks time. Undecided

Also, I guess you or Adam done the ad on a phone? It's really not very easy to read on a PC which may put people off, personally would tidy it up a bit. Wink

I have a spare ebay account just incase dw haha! I have to sell it im moving in 2weeks and cant take it with me so it has to go. Yeah done on a phone, don't have a laptop at the min so that will have to do. may have to check the spellings and punctuation as he has dyslexia and tends to write it in one massive paragraph bless him haha
Thanks given by:
I f*cking hate sellers that do that.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 11:38 AM)Anton Wrote: I f*cking hate sellers that do that.
That do what??
Thanks given by:
Shill bid is my guess
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 12:31 PM)Strikeforce Wrote: Shill bid is my guess

Im not intending to bid it up! Im not a con
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 10:43 AM)Sian Wrote: I have a spare ebay account just incase dw haha!

You kind of did suggest it tho,

Anyway nice car and if you wasnt so far away i would be showing some interest Sad
Thanks given by:
There is a difference between pushing the price up and using another account as a 'reserve' as ebay charge for a reserve which i think is wrong. You pay for the listing, why should you pay for selling it for what you want?
Thanks given by:

Meh if your only bid it up to your "reserve price" its just a way of getting out of ebay getting more of your money . As long as you havnt got no reserve slapped all over the add

Thanks given by:
This^

I always get people to do it for me, I don't understand why people take issue with it. Because of eBay's rules? f*ck eBay, they get enough of my money.
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 12:59 PM)Strikeforce Wrote:
(14-11-2013, 10:43 AM)Sian Wrote: I have a spare ebay account just incase dw haha!

You kind of did suggest it tho,

Anyway nice car and if you wasnt so far away i would be showing some interest Sad
That is a mager last resort if its still on 200 or something on the last day! I reckon it will go over that. But i put it at that as i have no idea what to sell it for. Im not gonna bid on it constantly to make someone pay more. I have a set price on facebook. I paid a tenner to list that don't want to list at a set price and get no Interest.

(14-11-2013, 01:15 PM)puglove Wrote:

Meh if your only bid it up to your "reserve price" its just a way of getting out of ebay getting more of your money . As long as you havnt got no reserve slapped all over the add

Like i said i dont intend to bid on it at all! Thats the last resort if it gets no interest as im not letting it go for £200. But i haven't wrote no reserve all over it!

(14-11-2013, 01:20 PM)Curt Wrote: This^

I always get people to do it for me, I don't understand why people take issue with it. Because of eBay's rules? f*ck eBay, they get enough of my money.

£10 to list a car! And ive listed cars in the past at a set auction price and they dont sell so waste of a tenner! This way it should get more interest i hope
Thanks given by:
Even before I read Jamies post I was gonna say £5-600. Your listing at the wrong time of the month, you want to end somewhere between the 1st and 5th to coincide with most people's paydays as you get more money.

I didn't think you paid the listing fee if your item didn't sell.
Thanks given by:
You have to pay the listing fee regardless. If it does sell, you also have to pay a percentage of the price it sells for.
Thanks given by:
Got that in the watch list :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 05:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Even before I read Jamies post I was gonna say £5-600. Your listing at the wrong time of the month, you want to end somewhere between the 1st and 5th to coincide with most people's paydays as you get more money.

I didn't think you paid the listing fee if your item didn't sell.

No choice on time it has to go before the 26th.
You have to pay regardless day light robbery !

(14-11-2013, 06:17 PM)Tom Wrote: Got that in the watch list :p

Haha! Wondered why it had so many views your all spying on it Wink
Thanks given by: