some wee s**t dented my car!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some wee s**t dented my car!!!
right so came out of the gym today only to find a parking dent on my quarter panel!! some clumsy ass has knocked it and drove off!! I spend every day trying to park in the furthest corner of every car park and it still happens!

hate how people have no respect for other peoples cars...will have to pay 50-60 quid to get it pulled out now Angry

I will be parking over two spaces from now on!

Rant over.
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I do this all the time park the other end and when i come back out the shop someone is right next to me! I tend to take up two spaces now !
Thanks given by:
I spent months trying to find a 306 with no dents and thats why it annoys me! if it wasnt mint I really would care as much
Thanks given by:
Other people ruin everything... I gave up with parking dents a long while ago. I park in the tightest space as close to the shop as possible.... And either the Vectra has titanium doors (don't think so!) or I'm just parking so close that people have to get in on the other side, but I haven't gained a single parking dent in over 6 months.... lol
Thanks given by:
exactly is just pure bad luck! FML
Thanks given by:
Nothing to do with luck, it's sods law.....basically if you try to actively avoid something happening, it will happen, trust me on that!! Dodgy
Thanks given by:
These people that do this to other people's property are no other than low life scum!!!!
My daughter was telling me the other day that she was in mcdonalds with her boyfriend and she saw this guy in a van reverse into the front of this other persons vehicle causing a lot of damage to the front,unknown to him he didn't no she was watching so she took a photo of him and the registration,as this guy then just drove off,she found the person hows vehicle it was, and told him and gave him the photo and registration no,so my daughter had done her good deed for that day.
Thanks given by:
Before I had my 306, some rat absolutely destroyed my wheel arch on my Golf. Absolutely mortified.

Also, a 306 with no dents? Lucky you, I haven't a straight panel on mine!
Thanks given by:
Sorry saw this and it made me think of this thread

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
306's are made of tin foil!

Seriously!
Thanks given by:
Precisely the reason I just got rid of my 1987 Celica.
Sorry to hear it buddy. It drives me mad.
Thanks given by: