Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
hi there was planning on joining the site 2 weeks ago when i purchased my immaculate 306 gti-6! i loved it for the whole 6 days i had it before i stuck it through a concrete post fence knackering it completely Censored ... anyway i will be on the look out for another car either a rallye or gti-6 in the near future.. I currently drive just a little 1.4 meridian 306 (this being the reason i decided to buy the gti-6)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club Smile What a shame to hear about the GTi-6! Get posting and you'll be able to PM/post in the 'Wanted' section in no time where someone might be able to help you out.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate
Thanks given by:
Ouch. Glad you're ok. Hopefully you can revive it.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along.
Sorry to hear about the gti6
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,sorry to hear about the gti-6 Hello
Thanks given by:
Hi. 6 Days! ThumbsDown One day for each gear then Wink

Any pics of said '6 before/after smash?
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome dude, ouch haha hope it wasnt to bad of a crash
Thanks given by:
well here is the one and only photo i have of the car before the accident ! Its quite hard to see the colour in the photos but it was resprayed in VW blackberry (purple to you and I)... what a job it was as well...

[Image: IMG_0215_zpsef73bd71.jpg]

This is the the damage that was done, not good! every panel other than one wing was completely wrecked! The good wing was then ruined by a good mate smashing it with a hammer after asking me if he could hit the car (claims he had always wanted to do it, looney)... probably my fault for not telling him but i was a tad busy at the time pulling the engine!

[Image: IMG_0266_zps71e22404.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0267_zps1bd18abb.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0271_zps106bc305.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0275_zpsfde96818.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0276_zps6705d1f2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0279_zpse89a616f.jpg]

hope you guys can appreciate what it used to be!... have to laugh about it don't you Rofl
Thanks given by:
I had an accident in mine 5 days after having it but luckily mine was repairable and has since been repaired, mine weren't nowhere near this bad though and only involved a gutter lol!
What happened anyway bud?
Welcome btw Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
at least you did a go job at f*cking it might as well go all out lol Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2013, 11:13 PM)daniel909 Wrote: at least you did a go job at f*cking it might as well go all out lol Smile

exactly the way i see it, think i would have been a bit more pissed off had if just scratched the hell out of it
Thanks given by:
yeah same ahah
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2013, 11:10 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: I had an accident in mine 5 days after having it but luckily mine was repairable and has since been repaired, mine weren't nowhere near this bad though and only involved a gutter lol!
What happened anyway bud?
Welcome btw Smile

Thanks! I came over a roundabout and it kind of veers off to the left, the back end just spun out on me and put me into the fence... I wish i could say I was flogging the arse off it, but i wasn't! I just thank god that no one was in the car with me as a pole from the fence came straight threw the passenger side window and would have seriously injured who ever would have been sat there i would think Puke
Thanks given by:
least its on all four wheels!
Thanks given by:
You lucky bastard. Its a mess but you clearly are fine. It's gutting but at the end of the day, you're safety and health has to be no 1 priority.
Thanks given by:
Well done, that makes my GTI-6 even rarer !!! Probably worth another couple of hundred now, wait a minute, I don't have a GTI-6. Triple Damm.]
Thanks given by:
Sian has a nice 6 for sale, its on ebay as well, worth a look mate.
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

(14-11-2013, 03:35 PM)itone24 Wrote: Sian has a nice 6 for sale, its on ebay as well, worth a look mate.

Why thankyou for mentioning me Smile
Thanks given by:
i would love to get another on but looks like next year now i think due to the fact i still owe money out for this one lol
Thanks given by: